Chapter 2

"Ain't ya' a little grumpy reaper?" Akaashi asked as he noticed the dissatisfaction on Kuroo's face.

The other was very angrily cleaning his already shiny scythe and mumbling something under his nose.

"I have never seen a human like that" Kuroo said and sighed loudly.

"A human like what?" Akaashi was a rad shocked by Kuroo's words considering that he would ALWAYS do his job and never complain about it.

"He's the weirdest human being I have ever seen. I was waiting for him at his house and he didn't even notice me at first, he wasn't phased by the fact that I threatened to kill him, he even offered me pizza! And wait wait, when we decide something it always happens, right? He managed to escape death. How? I have no clue, but I'm so mad!" Kuroo ranted, his tone got louder and louder every second.

"Whoa, calm down there man. Just try again, maybe it was just an accident" Akaashi patted Kuroo's back and the other nodded.

"I will and this time I will finish him and get myself a double soul burger with some forbidden fruit fries. I heard McReapers is having new stuff put on the menu, I want to try it." Kuroo suddenly stood up and inhaled deeply. He waved Akaashi goodbye and left quickly, there's no way Kenma was gonna escape death again.

He found himself near a library, and for a few seconds he couldn't understand why until it hit him - Kenma must be inside.

You see, when a reaper goes to earth they end up at a location near their victim. Kuroo once ended up in the ocean because his victim was on a cruise. He ruined his clothes and ended up torching the guy.

It was day time, which Kuroo wasn't the biggest fan of, but whatever, killing Kenma was his priority. And so, Kuroo walked into the library. To his surprise, Kenma was putting the books into shelves.

"Hello Kenma" Kuroo spoke once he had calmed down.

"Oh, Mr. Reaper, nice to see you again. What winds brought you here?" Kenma asked as he put the remaining books away and turned around.

"I'm here to end you, for real this time" Kuroo said, he didn't stutter and was confident that this time Kenma will be done for.

"Oh okay, did you know that we have five different copies of Fifty Shades of Grey here? One of them has readers thoughts written on pages, and one page has a giant word Porn on it. Funny readers these days" Kenma laughed to himself before walking back to his table.

"How can you care about books now? And Fifty Shades was awful, even His Excellency Satan himself refused to read it" Kuroo said, but soon got his act together.

He looked around trying to figure a proper way to end Kenma. An idea popped into his head almost immediately.

"Put the book back in the shelf Kenma, push the shelf accidentally. It will fall on you and you'll suffocate" Kuroo thought and watched as Kenma picked up another book.

Everything went according to plan until Kenma stopped once step away from the shelf and looked at the cover of the book.

"Oh, this doesn't go there. This needs to be put into archive" Kenma's eyes widened at the old book and he put it back on the table.

"No.. How?.. Fuck.." Kuroo whispered, he tried to contain himself together and think of another plan.

"Oh, the vase. He will accidentally bump into the shelf and the vase will fall down onto his head" Kuroo smirked at his brilliant idea and once again watched Kenma's actions.

The other male picked up the remaining book and without looking where he was going just walked forward. Just as Kuroo had thought Kenma bumped into the shelf, but instead of taking one more step he stopped and the vase fell in front of him.

"Damn, who threw gum on the floor, now my sneaker is stuck" he whined and turned to Kuroo. "Do you have shoes you can spare me?"

"What the fuck?! Why didn't you die?!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"Why would I? By the way, can you order chinese food while I  clean this up?" Kenma raised and eyebrow and for a second there Kuroo wanted to take his scythe and just use that to kill him, but exhaled and nodded.

And so, the grim reaper ended up trying to explain his order to a chinese lady. Kuroo doesn't know how many times he said "spicy noodles", but he was so pissed off, that he almost killed her.

Meanwhile Kenma, his main target, had just finished cleaning the floor.

"Thanks for ordering Mr. Reaper. By the way, Halloween is still a few weeks away, why are you already dressed in your costume?" Kenma asked as he walked closer to him.

"This is not a costume, these are my normal clothes. I am the actual grim reaper and I will kill you I swear to satan" Kuroo said and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Don't act like a kid. Did you escape a mental hospital? Or maybe your mother is around? Should I call your guardian to come pick you up?" Kenma spoke in a bit mocking tone making Kuroo even angrier.

Soon the delivery boy arrived and gave Kenma his chinese food, of course he shared it with a pouty grim reaper who was sulking in his black clothing.

"Eat up, maybe you'll feel better" Kenma said and pushed one of the boxes to Kuroo.

"I don't want it" Kuroo pouted again.

"Just eat. A grim reaper needs to be strong, right? Eat your chinese and go" Kenma relaxed and dug in.

And for some reason Kuroo did just that. He left an hour later and went to complain to Akaashi again.

Keep trying Kuroo, you'll succeed one day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

Updating sooner than usual because I doubt that I'm gonna have time during the weekend!

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-hatari