Acceptance

Amber's POV
It's finally the end of school now, the whole day me and Jake have actually gotten really close.

He walks with me, putting his arm around my waist, which I was used to, I didn't mind anyway.
"Let's go now." He smiles.
•At Starbucks•
Me and Jake were just sitting down having our frappes.
"So." He says awkwardly.
"So...um do you have any siblings?" I ask, trying to make a conversation.
"Yeah, I have a brother, he's the same age as me, his name is Mason." He smiles.
"That's nice." I smile.
"Oh no it isn't, he annoying as hell." He chuckles.
After a few hours we were in fits of laughter.
"Ahhh, I think we should get going, we've really been her for ages." I sigh.
"Yeah your right, I'm coming to yours right?" He asks.
"Yup." I smile.
We get out of Starbucks, he once again wraps his arm around waist. I smile.
As we arrived I took out the spare key Ariana once gave to me.
I unlock it and say,
"Ariana I'm home!"
I see her coming down the stairs then all of a sudden when she sees Jake her face gets into a bit angry, worried face.
Why..?
"Hey, this is Jake." I introduce.
"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Grande." He smiles, putting his hand out to shake, though Ariana doesn't shake it.
He awkwardly takes it back.
I cough.
"So um...yeah." I say.
Ok this is too awkward.
"Right, I'd like to talk to Jake in private Amber, could you please go to your room." She says.
"Oh...o-ok." I say.
What could she possible want to say to Jake?
I'll ask him later.
Ariana's POV
I bring Jake to the kitchen and lock the door, making him gulp.
"Take a seat Jake." I say.
He quietly takes a seat looking everywhere but me.
"So, your friend of Amber's then?" I ask.
"U-Um..yes Miss." He says.
"Please, call me Ariana." I say.
"Oh, okay."
"Do you like Amber?" I say, getting straight to the point.
"U-Um...maybe..I don't know." He says.
"Yes or no." I say.
"Yes, the first time I laid eyes on her, shes really pretty, and her personality is absolutely stunning, I really do like her, even though it's been only one day." He confesses.
Fuck no, I saw that picture on Instagram, I know what these kinda boys are, they're fuckboi's, I'm not letting him near my Amber.
"I don't approve of you two." I say.
"W-What..? What do you mean?" He says.
"I know exactly what kind you are, you'll just use her and then find another girl and leave her broken!" I shout.
He sat there speechless.
I knew it.
"Get out." I say, pointing to the door.
His eyes widened, he knew should've said something.
He quietly went out.
That was easy.
I went up stairs, but stopped when I saw Amber halfway down the stairs, in anger.
"What the fuck Ariana?!" She shouts.
"Language! I only did that because I know what those kind of boys are like, I'm only protecting you!" I shout.
"Ha, protecting me, how the fuck you gonna protect me, you've hurt me more than he has, and he hasn't even hurt me!" She says.
"He's already made an effect on you, you just can't see it! He's made you blind Amber!" I shout.
"NO HE HASN'T MADE ME BLIND, YOU HAVE, EVERY FUCKING TIME I GET HAPPY YOU ALWAYS TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME, ITS ALWAYS YOU, IT'S LIKE YOU CAN'T BARE TO SEE ME HAPPY FOR ABOUT A SECOND, YOU HEARTLESS BITCH I HATE YOU, THIS TIME THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO FIX IT, I HATE YOU ARIANA GRANDE-BUTERA AND I ALWAYS WILL!"
I stare at her in shock...
"I've had enough, I'm taking you back to the orphanage." I say.

A/N: Just a filler chapter 🙃