010

Do not play music until told.

"Well, why don't we go and have some fun before this dance is over, shall we?" Dr. Flug nods his head and follows his boss towards the snack bar. "They have some delicious punch, you might like it." Dr. Flug grabs a cup and pours some punch in it. When Flug goes to taste it, he lifts up his bag just enough to get the cup under it. "How is it?" "It's really tangy, but great!" Dr. Flug goes to find a straw for the drink, but Black Hat already found one and puts it in Flug's beverage. "Huh, oh! Thank you sir." Black Hat smiled for a moment before hearing music playing.

"Ah, Dr. Flug. When you finish your drink, we should go dance! I'm know it'll fun!" Dr. Flug sips his drink a few more times before responding. "That does sound fun, and sir? You can just call me Flug." Black Hat just shrugs and says, "Alright, Flug." After a minute, Flug finished his drink and threw it away. "Ready to dance?" Flug nods his head as he walks with his boss to the dance floor.

#play music#

Black Hat grabs Flug's waist and hand as they enter the dance floor. Flug was a little startled but copied Black Hat's moves. Black Hat notices that Flug had one of his hands in the wrong place and moves it for him, to his shoulder. "U-Um, T-Thank y-you, s-sir." Black Hat could see the nerves just shooting out of Dr. Flug. "You don't need to be nervous Flug. We're having fun!" Black Hat twirls Dr. Flug before making him dip to the floor. "Woah! Hahahaha! I guess you're right." Black Hat and Dr. Flug just kept on dancing without any care. Little did they know that White Hat was watching them the whole time. "Aaah, oh dear brother, I think I've figured out what's going on with you. You finally fell for some one, haven't you?" White Hat said to himself as he saw Black Hat fall to the ground with Dr. Flug. They both only laughed and got up like nothing happened, while continuing to dance.

"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

Hours had passed, Dr. Flug and Black Hat were so tired. Flug looked at his phone to see the time. 1:57 AM. "Oh, holy poisoning science! Sir, we should be going, it's 3 Minutes before 2 in the morning. I told Dementia and 505 that we'd be back at midnight." "Alright. I guess we should be going. I think I actually have an appointment with an auctioneer tomorrow." Dr. Flug breathes for a moment as Black Hat gathers his things. Both the boys head to there coach and sit down together, in the same seat. The coach begins to lift off the ground just as both Dr. Flug and Black Hat begin to drift off to sleep.

While the coach was rising, it had accidentally bumped into something, knocking Flug's hand out of his lap and onto the seat. Black Hat's hand fell on its own and landed in the scientists. Without realizing it, Black Hat's hand held on to Dr. Flug's. Dr. Flug's hand held Black Hat's in response.

When the ride was over, the door had opened up to the living room. Black Hat had been the first to wake up right after him, was Dr. Flug. Neither of them had realized anything about both their hands. Black Hat went leave the coach but felt that his hand was attached to something, he goes to look and see that Dr. Flug was holding it. Black Hat did a fake cough to get Dr. Flug's attention (he was still half asleep). When Flug saw his hand intertwined with his bosses he freaked out, apologizing repeatedly. "Flug! Shut up. It's ok. You don't need to apologize. Your fine." It felt nice, but when they both let go of each other, they each felt like a piece of them left.

666 words. Should I be worried?