013

"Well, I guess we just wait for now. Why don't we talk in the meantime." Dr. Flug was stripped of all his clothing, except for his boxers, and was inside the first capsule with wires attached to his head. When they had finished, White Hat wanted to talk. So, Black Hat asked a question in the most calm and sophisticated way possible. "Alright if we're going to talk, then I have a question. WHY IN THE BLOODY ____ DID YOU HAVE TO BLOW UP THE LAB TO GET M- DR. FLUG!? YOU COULD OF JUST ASKED YOU KNOW!" White Hat responds to his brother in a more calm matter. "Well where's the drama in that? Besides, even if I went up to your and asked, you would have said No." White Hat wasn't wrong (about the second thing), if he were to go to Black Hat's home and asked for Dr. Flug to go to his house. Black Hat would only have said no.

Black Hat grumbles and asked another question. "What exactly is happening in the capsules? And who's the other guy in the second capsule?" White Hat fixes his hat and answers the question. "Well, the answer to both your questions is, the mechanism takes the mind Dr. Slug out of the brain of Dr. Flug. It then moves that mind to Dr. Slugs original brain and body." Black Hat was perplexed, how could Dr. Slugs body still functional? It was burned so badly 4 years ago. An even more important question pops into his mind,

How did this happen?

"White Hat. How did Dr. Flug become this way. The only thing I know is that Dr. Slug inhabits the mind of my- of Dr. Flug. But I don't know how!" White Hat began to get uncomfortable. "I don't know if Dr. Flug or Slug are going to be ok with this but I will tell you. 4 years ago Dr. Flug and Dr. Slug met at a mad scientist  convention for fun. They never liked each other that  much but, Dr. Slug didn't have a way back to my house. He asked if he could get a ride with Flug. I don't know how or why Dr. Flug agreed to it. On their way back to their destination, Dr. Slug began to annoy Flug out of entertainment. He kept saying that he wasn't brave enough to be an evil villain. That got Dr. Flug very much pissed. He responded saying that he was so evil that he would crash the plane in to a random house and wouldn't care. Dr. Slug dared him to do it and Dr. Flug did just that. He crashed right into a random house. That house being yours."

Black Hat was surprised. He remembered that day, the day he met Flug. "I'm sure you know the rest of the story?" Black Hat nods his head and continues the story. "I had heard a loud crashing sound at the roof top of my home. When I went to investigate, I only saw Flug unconscious and burning in the pilot seat. I brought him out of the cockpit and sent him to my infirmary. Some of the nurses that used to work there helped him. After awhile, Flug healed and began wearing that blasted paper bag. I didn't know the reason until a few days ago. But I still don't understand how Dr. Slug was inside the mind of my- of Dr. Flug (Damit)." White Hat explained how it happened. "Dr. Slug used a mind shifting device to preserve himself from dying, but the mind shifter malfunctioned and instead of switching minds with Dr. Flug, he morphed minds with him." Black Hat was astonished by what he just heard and really pissed.