016

Black Hat was pissed, "why did he bump into me like that? He didn't even say excuse me." Black Hat said to himself as he went to the lab. Black Hat goes to the door and just as he was about to knock on it, he hears a loud "thud" from inside. As if something fell on the ground. "Flug? What happened? Are you all right?" Black Hat's mood went from mad to concern in a matter of .3 seconds. "I'm coming in." Black Hat opens the door to see Dr. Flug unconscious on the floor without a bag on his head. Black Hat rushes to his side and carries him bridal style to his room. Dementia followed behind, Black Hat hid Dr. Flug's head and face under the flap of his trench coat. "Aw, come on black! I want to see his face! It's no fair that you get to see it and I can't." Black Hat doesn't say anything, he just continues to rush to his room through the hallways. Black Hat got to his room and shut the door as fast as he could, making sure not to let Dementia in. "Whoo... That wasn't fun." Black Hat sighed and moved to his king size bed, laying Dr. Flug on it. "Grrrh, why is it that I have feelings for this adorable sleeping doofus?" Black Hat said to himself. "Why do you make me smile for no reason?" Black Hat questioned himself more and more until he finally shuts his mouth upon hearing a small whimper come from the small scientist. "Mmm, n-no, I'm s-sorry." Dr. Flug started to curl into a ball whimpering even more. "The dang idiot must be having a nightmare. Most likely from the affects from the jelly." Tears started to form in Flug's eyes and Black Hat started to panic. Out of fear of Flug waking up, Black Hat tried to calm him down. The best idea he could come up with is...
Holding Dr. Flug's hand.

Black Hat reaches for Dr. Flug's hand and holds it tight. Only after holding his hand did Dr. Flug's whimpers stop. Black Hat sighed and began to blush a little more than ever he has. Black Hat looks out the window of his room to see the stars in the sky. "I guess I should get some sleep. I was going to do a few more papers but I guess it can wait." Black Hat climbs on to the bed, careful not to wake Flug or remove his hand from him. Black Hat slept next to Flug, as far away as possible with out splitting up, and went straight to sleep.

Dr. Flug woke up the next morning seeing he was in a different room. "What the-?" Dr. Flug looked to the side of himself to know his surrounding's. When he moved his head to the left, he almost screamed. He saw Black Hat right next to him holding his hand. "Wha- aaah! Aah!" Dr. Flug sat up and scooted back, he went to put his down to stop himself from falling off the bed, but completely missed the blanket and fell backwards, head first, on to the floor. "Wha? DR. FLUG! Are you alright?!" Black Hat had woken up to the empty space in his hand and not the sound of Flug yelling. "A-ah, Y-Yes s-sir. I'm O-Ok! And I'm v-very sorry!" "Sorry for what?" Black Hat said in the most oblivious tone. "F-For sleeping o-on your bed a-and for holding y-your h-hand." Black Hat looks at his hand and then at Flug. "Oh, right. Uh, well you don't need to apologize. I let you sleep on my bed." Dr. Flug stood up in shock, he also flinched a little bit because of a pounding headache he got from falling. "Why did you do that?" "I saw you laid unconscious on the floor of the lab and brought you to my room. Uh, by the way make sure to grab a bag before you leave. You didn't have one on when I found you." Dr. Flug tried not to flip out at that moment. He instead said thank you to Black Hat and began to leave. "I'm g-going to get some b-breakfast, if you'll e-excuse me."