Chapter 2 ✔️

Briar's POV

"Girls I need to tell you something really important" Lesty let out a sigh of sadness i was getting really worried then jordan spoke up and said "Mom you can tell us, whatever it is" she said putting her hand on mom's shoulder "Ok girls, I uh have some news, um we, we are moving" she said really upset and looked at the floor. "Really, Where are we moving to" Victoria said with a smile "Oh are we moving closer to school" Brittany said smiling also "Are we moving to a bigger house" Jordan said at this point we were all smiling "Oh I hope so" Alex said really happy. "Girls!!! Listen" Mom said pretty irritated "Yes ma'am" we all said together. "We- um we- we are moving to Toronto" she said fairly quickly.

"Toronto, as in Toronto, Canada" I said really suprised "Ye- Yes" she said questing her response our mouths dropped straight to the ground "Now if you could please start packing we leave tomorrow, In the morning" she said as she rushed up the stairs obviously trying to avoid any of our questions.

Jordan's POV

"We're moving to Canada!!!!" I said Victoria still had her mouth open as if she was trying to catch flies "I- I guess we should get packing" Brittany said with an upsetting look on her face. "I guess we should" Brooke says with a SMILE on her face how is she smiling right now I mean I get she hasn't lived her that long but this my home, our home I can't just pack up and leave. "How can you be smiling at a time like this" I ask snapping myself out of my thoughts. "Well think of this as a new adventure a new chapter in our lives" Brooke says with a smile I guess she's right. "So I guess we better get packing for this new adventure" I say with a fake smile on my face. "Its gonna be a long night" Victoria says as she makes her way up the stairs everyone follows her but I have a couple follow up questions in store for my mom.

Brittany's POV

I'm in my room which I share with Vic and I'm just packing my stuff and I just can't help but think we're leaving everything behind our friends, our studio, our school, our home. "How do you think our lives will be in Canada" Vic asked me I smile and say "We'll be fine" she looks at me upset and continues packing.

"We're moving..... We're moving" Alex says rushing into out room "We know" Vic and me say at the same time "Don't forget to breath" I say jokingly "Do you know what time our flights leave? When do we have to wake up? Where will we live, where will we dance" Alex says very VERY quickly "What did Brittany say about breathing" Victoria says giggling and I just smile "Why are you asking us these questions go ask mom, oh and while your at it ask her why were moving" I say with curiosity growing all over all our faces.

"Because, Letsy got a job offer in Canada and there saying that they'll pay her 3 times as much as she makes now" Jordan says as she walks into our room with Briar. "3 times as much, really" Alex said excited "Yep and we leave tomorrow at 7 am and our flight leaves at 10 am" "Jordan, 1 question how do you know all this" I say "I asked mom, duh now finish packing" she said as she turned around and left our room Alex and Briar follow her out.

Briar's POV

It's currently 11:34 pm and I'm super nervous all I could think about was how much our lives were about to change. I couldn't stop thinking about what school we were going to go to luckily we had 2 weeks off from school . I also thought about what dance studio we would go to, would we make friends there, would we like it there. I could not fall asleep but I had to it was 1 am when I finally fell asleep
6 hours later
RING! RING! RING!
BRIAR! BRIAR! BRIAR wake up!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed it I know it's a bad chapter but i hope you liked it stay tuned for some Bryles, Jiley, Vicissac. ♡♡♡♡♡♡

This chapter has been edited and I think you'd be happy to know I'll be continuing this story.