Chapter 12

Myles' POV
I'm in my room just thinking about Briar she's literally all I'm thinking about I saw her face when I said it would be bad if she kissed me while she was asleep I saw how sad she was and it broke my heart but made me happy knowing she cared that much.  But when I told her it would be bad cause she wouldn't of remember our kiss I saw the smile on her face and she let out a small giggle I swear she's perfectly beautiful all I could think about right now was how much I wanted her here next to me in my arms, is together but that wasn't gonna happen. I hear a knock on the door and that instantially snaps me out of daydream "Come in" "Dude we need some help" Trevor says bursting into my room "With what" "Isaac, the idiot called liar" Isaiah says "So" "Trevor isnt lying" Lamar says "Lying about what exactly" I say super confused "Myles, was Victoria awake when Isaac took her to her room" Trevor says very annoyed at Isaac "Ohhh, yea Isaac your stupid, he's not lying" I say looking at him like dude your so dead. "Ok you still need to prove it" Isaac says crossing his arms "They live right next door" I say bursting Isaac's confidence bubble "but we can't all go because that would be just weird" Trevor says "I'll go" Isaiah says with a big smile "No, the person that called liar and the person that got called liar have to go" I say "Fine" Isaiah says pouting.

Trevor's POV

We knock on the door and Alex answers the door "What are you doing here" she says super confused "Can we talk to Victoria and Brittany" I say "Vic, Britt its for you!!" she yells out as she walks away "Why Brittany" Isaac says super confused "You'll see" then we see Victoria and Brittany at the door "Hey Brittany can I ask you a question" "Depends" "Was Victoria awake when Isaac took her to her room" I look at Victoria and I can tell she is so scared and embarassed I feel so bad putting her in this position but if I play my cards right Victoria will be thanking me for this."Um no, Wh-wh-what makes you uh what makes you say that" Brittany says super nervous and she rubbs the back of her neck she's not a very good liar i look at Isaac and ofcourse his face says it all it says I'm domned "I told you" "Dang it! Not to be mean it anything you should really practice on lying you aren't that good" Isaac says and Brittany just looks so confused and offended, Vic just looks confused. "Lets go think of your punishment" I say taking a good hold on Isaac's neck so he can't run away, again

Isaac's POV

This is going to be bad but it's also good because Victoria might like me and that's great but I can't get my hopes up the guys have been in the other room forever if it's taking this much the punishment must be extremely hard "OK Isaac we have decided on your punishment and your punishment is......." Trevor says with the sketchiest smirk ever "You, have, to ask, out, Victoria on Friday after the competition" Myles says "What, no" "You have to" Trevor says "No" "Rules are Rules" they all say together "On Friday" I ask "Yep" I sigh and say "Ok I can do that" "Outta Boy" Trevor says "And while you get mentally and physically prepared, imma go talk about rehearsals with  Brittany" "Myles do you have a work out room" "Obviously" "Why would you even ask that Isaac" Isaiah says "Can you take me to it" Isaiah and Lamar look at each other and then at themselves and say "Same" they say and we follow Myles to the workout room.

Trevor's POV

"Hey, I'm guessing your here to see Brittany" Briar says "Yea how'd you know" "Oh tell are duet partners so put two and two together" "Yea" I say awkwardly "Yea that's why I'm guessing it's for rehearsals" she puts air quotes over rehearsals "Yea" "Yea I'll go get her" she says as she walks away. I've never actually talked to Briar but I like her she seems like a nice, cool, chill person opposite of Myles, but I like that she didn't even care why I was here she just, she is perfect, for Myles. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Briar comes back and says "Yea she'll be here in a sec" "Cool" maybe I should us this as an opportunity "Hey Briar?" "Yea" "Do you r him i Myles is good looking" I can see her face turning extremely red "Do you think Brittany's hot" she fired back at me, "You know, I like you" "What?" "As a friend obviously" "Yea obviously, but you haven't answered the question" "You haven't either" "Yea, Myles is cute" "You like Myles?" "I said her cute I never said anything about liking him" She says getting nervous again "Don't worry I won't tell Myles you have a crush on him" "I don't" "Yea right" this is great Myles likes Briar, Briar likes Myles how to get them together, imma be the best match maker ever known to man. My thoughts are interrupted by the most beautiful voice "Are you Ok" Brittany says "Yea, yep I'm fine" "I wanted to talk to you about something" "Rehearsals" Briar says with air quotes again and she walks away "Thanks Bri" "No problem" I hear through the hall and that just makes me laugh "Let me guess you actually wanted to talk about what happened today in rehearsals" "Yea" I say awkwardly "Yea, I'm so sorry about that" "Are you really" "Um, yea" "Are you sure" "Um-I, uh wh-what time uh what time are rehearsals tomorrow" "When ever you want". Before I left Myles house I made sure that I wrote all of our phone numbers In a piece of paper so the girls could contact us at anytime and I took it out of my pocket and gave it to Brittany "Text me what time you want to rehearse tomorrow" I say with a smile "But why do I need all of you guys numbers" "You don't, but your sister's might" she then smiles so wide I smile too. "Thanks, this will come in handy" she laughs a bit and she gives me a hug and I say bye and that's that.

Brittany's POV

Trevor just gave me all of the guys numbers, he's so sweet I close the door and I can't help but smile I walk into the living room and the girls just stare at me. "So what was that about" "Rehearsals" I say "Yea today's rehearsals" Briar says "Yea" I say "But enough about me who wants to do something super fun" "Yea" Jordan and Alex says "What is it" Victoria says "Do you agree" i say "Sure" Victoria and Briar say "Ok" they have no idea what's in store for them. I hold up the paper that Trevor gave me and it was folded the girls just looked at me super confused, "Your going to need your phone's for this" I say with a huge smile

Hope you enjoy I said i would post one chapter today and I did sorry for all the delays and stuff♡♡♡♡♡♡