Chapter 21

Briar's POV

It's 7:30 the girls helped me pick the perfect outfit, I'm wearing a white lacy shirt and blue jeans, with my Khaki heals and my hair curled and let down. I knock on the door and a guy which i'm assuming is Myles' dad opens the door right know i'm super nervous, i haven't meet his dad yet, oh boy remember make a good impression. "Hi" i say so calm and happy "Hi, let me guess your the reason why Myles is was so happy when he came home" he says with curiosity roaming all over his face. "Um... No, i don't, i don't think so" i say my cheeks fairly pink then Myles' mom walks to the door "Nonsense, of course she's the reason Myles was so happy" she says as she playfully hits him on the arm, i just smile at the fact they look so cute together. "Please, come in" she asks as she grabs my hand and pulls me inside, "Come you can sit on the couch, Myles took Kingsley out to the park but he'll be back any minute now" i take a seat and just sit there.

Well, this is awkward i look over to Myles' parents and they look so happy, so in love, i wonder if my parents loved each other like that, i haven't thought of my real parents in like, forever but seeing Myles' parents so in love, it just makes me wonder. As i'm just sitting on the couch, Myles' mom and dad are still making dinner, as time passes the only thing that i could think about we're my real parents, i don't really remember them, i don't have anything to remember them by, it just makes me sad. Jordan and Me we are alike in many ways, we're nice, hard workers, not as lazy as everyone else, but the main thing we have in common is that her parents and my parents, they passed away, in a car accident. I was only 1 my parents were going somewhere i honestly don't know and apparently a car came out of nowhere and hit us, it was a hit and run, my parents didn't make it my dad died instantly and my mom died later on in the hospital. Britt and Vic, they were given to adoption as soon as they were born, we know that Britt's mom was a high school teenager when she gave birth to her and Vic, we don't really know. Alex's parents gave her to adoption because they thought she would have a better life with another family, they weren't wrong, and Brooke her story is the saddest, her mother didn't like her, that woman would beat her all the time and when she finally told someone she went to jail and Brooke is now with us, when we heard her story we cried for about 4 hours straight, it was sad.

At this moment i feel a tear leave my eyes and i quickly wipe it away, but then there's another one and another one and another one, well this sucks i try and hold in the tears but i just can't all of are stories are similar yet they couldn't be any different. Just thinking about the fact that we ended up with the best mother you could ask for it's just, i'm just extremely grateful for Letsy she's amazing. Suddenly i hear a sweet and worried voice say "what's wrong" i look up to see Myles' mom and dad standing there with a look of concern, dang it, i can't believe i'm still crying i open my mouth but nothing seems to come out except for more tears. Myles' mom sits on my right and Myles' dad sits on my left, they just embrace me in a hug and Myles' mom whispers "What's wrong you can tell us, if you want" "Oh, it's uh it's nothing" i say more tears fall out of my eyes. "It's just that, y'all look so in love, i just, it, i, i was just uh, i was thinking if, my parents ever loved each other like y'all do" i say trying to hold in my tears. I don't know why i just told them that i guess i just wanted to tell someone, but i could've told my sisters, then they hug me even tighter, i'm just sitting there and enjoining the fact that Myles' parents are such loving people. "Mom, Dad, me and Kingsley are, back" i hear someone say i know that voice anywhere that's Myles, oh no he just saw me crying.

Myles' POV

"Kingsley, let's just go home, come on" i whine he doesn't want to leave i don't know why but i want to go home dang is it so hard to understand "Kingsley, let's go!!!" i shout he still ignores me what is up with him. That's it i'm done i walk over to Kingsley who is playing on the play structure and i grab him by the waist pick him up and throw him over my shoulder. "Hey, i was playing" he shouts at me "I have been calling you forever telling you it's time to leave but you just wont listen" i answer him as we walk out of the park him still dangling off my shoulder. We continue walking after a little while when we're far away from the park i put him down so he can walk on him own, we arrive at the house and i open the door. "Mom, Dad me and Kingsley are, back" and then i see her, Briar on my couch crying, i'm so confused i see my mom and dad hugging her, i need to find out what happened. I walk over to the couch and ask "Briar, Are you OK" i ask as i rush towards her. "Yea, I'm fine"  she says whipping away a tear I was very surprised to see her plus see her crying, why was she crying, why was she here? My mom asked me if I could take Briar up to my room so she could freshen up so I led her to my room but luckily I cleaned my room just the other day.

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter wonder what will happen in Myles room what do you think will happen!!!!!! Comment down below.