Chapter 16

Victoria's POV

Knock! Knock!
When we hear the knock at the door we knew exactly who was the door, I am so so excited for this door me, Alex, and Jordan walk to the door when i open it we see 3 very handsome men standing there with flowers Isaac looks so cute "Come on your evening awaits" Isaac said as he handed me the flowers he was holding "Daisies!! My favorite" i say while i sniff the beautiful bouquet of flowers. "Thank you, How'd you know" i ask "Lucky guess" he says with the biggest smile. I have a feeling tonight's gonna be a night to remember.

Myles' POV 

"She said No way, never ever" Trevor continues "Let me see that!!" i say snatching the phone away from Trev "Hey!!!" he shouts at me "Sorry" i say as start typing. 

ME 
Yeah just pretend to want to get back together with Myles, Just flirt and stuff, nothing more it's a challenging roll do you think you can't do it.

ABI
Hey i can do it, i can do anything, but why exactly do i have to do this.

ME 
Because he likes this girl and he wants to make her jealous so she will admit if she like him or not. 

ABI
Well i do love a challenging roll but you should really tell him there's a very high possibility she doesn't like him.

Then Trevor snatches the phone away from me "HEY!!!" i say he looks at me and says "Sorry" sarcastically i just roll my eyes "She said she'll do it" Trevor says with a huge smirk "Yea i kinda got that before you snatched the phone out of my hands" "Well you did it first" he says angrily "What do i say now" he says clueless. "I don't know maybe, THANK YOU!!" i say "Oh yeah" he says sarcastically 

TREVOR
O.k thanks, CDC on Monday, bring your acting face.

ABI
Deal.

"Ok plan starts on Monday, hey you want to go say hi to Briar and Brittany" he says with hopeful eyes "Yes" i said calmly not like him that was so eager "Ok let's go" he says as her opens the door and practically almost falls down the stairs. 

Isaac's POV 

We're watching this movie that they wanted watch Miracles from heaven, you see Isaiah's uncle runs his own movie theater and we convinced him to let us play a movie in one of the huge rooms this movie theaters is one of the biggest and most popular in Toronto so we're lucky Isaiah's uncle owns this place. We're just watching the movie and the girls are crying and me and the guys are trying not to cry but i look over at Isaiah and he's already crying seriously are you trying to make me cry also. Next thing you know Lamar's crying also my eyes start to tear up and i start crying don't judge me i'm a very emotional person O.k, i need to stop crying right now cause what if Victoria sees me crying that's gonna embarrassed. Just like 15 more minutes or 20 then the movies over you can do it. 

Brittany's POV

"I'm so bored" I say as i sigh with boredom "Same" Briar says with the same level of boredom "Hey, Briar" i say with a mischievous voice "That voice is never a good thing, actually half and half, what's your idea this time" she says worried "You know we haven't went swimming in our pool since we moved in" I say with the biggest smile "Huh, now that's a good idea""Race you, who ever can get ready first" "Deal" Briar says as she bolts towards the stairs "Hey, cheater" i say looking at her "If you just stand there you'll never win" she says already at the top of the stairs and i run after her.
"DONE!!!" i hear Briar yell out "That's not fair you got a head start" i say trying to defend myself "Don't be a sour loser" she says as she gives me a hug "Don't forget your towel" "I know" we walk down the stairs, walk to the back door and open the door we go out and i push Briar in the pool "That's for cheating" i say dying of laughter she then gets out and starts chasing me. I decide to jump in the pool before she got the chance to push me in we're just in the pool laughing and talking, i'm so not bored anymore. 

Myles' POV 

We knock on the door and Brooke opens the door "Hey" I say "Hey" she responds back "Can we talk-" Trevor is cute off by Brooke "Briar and Brittany" she says pointing at me when she said Briar and pointing  at Trevor when  she said Brittany. "Yea??? How'd you know" I ask "Lucky guess, who else would you be looking for, they're out in the backward she says as she starts leading us towards the back door. "There you go, hopefully you know how to open the door, i'll be in my room" she says as she makes her way to the stairs "She's nice" Trevor says as he looks back at me i laugh a bit and say "Very Nice" I open the door and we walk out and i see the most beautiful thing i've ever seen in my entire life. 

Jordan's POV 

The movies over and we all cried it was such a beautiful movie, you could tell the boys were trying not to cry but the failed and that's so sweet cause who could ever watch this movie and not cry as we are exiting the movie theater i thought the night was over but apparently it was just getting started, they simply asked us are you hungry i was confused for a bit till i finally got the hint that we were going to a restaurant. We finally arrived and we got off the car as i look at the restaurant and I've never been here i was excited to see what kind of food the had, we ordered the food came and we ate in silence till Lamar broke the thick awkward silence "So Briar and Myles, what do you think personally i think they would make a good couple" "Oh my god, yes, they look so cute together" Victoria joins "And Britt and Trevor" Alex also joins "There cute" Isaiah says and all of a sudden it goes from awkward silence to "Bryles that should be there ship name" and "Trittany would be there ship name" 

Briar's POV 

Me and  Britt are swimming in the pool and of course we had our bikini's and they're 2 parts we are having so much fun until we hear a voice say "We can come back later" we got so scared me and Britt both screamed when we look over to see who it was i see Trevor and MYLES!!!! When i see Myles my heart literally skips a beat, no not 1 more like 20!!!!! "What are you doing here" Britt says confused, scared, and embarrassed "Your sister let us in" we get out of the pool and walk to get our towels as i walk towards my towel i can see Myles out of the corner of my eye just staring at me with his mouth wide open, i feel butterflies fluttering all over my body. "Yea we got that, why'd you come over" I ask leading Trevor and Myles back inside "Uh, we were bored" Trevor says not taking his eyes off Brittany once, they are so cute together "So you decided to here why" Britt says turning to look at Trevor who was looking her up and down. "To see you. Y'all, i mean y'all" Myles says as he clears his throat i can't help but smile at the fact he said he wanted to see me, then we sit in the kitchen and just talk of course we changed first it was a pretty perfect day.

Alex's POV

Today was a perfect day/ perfect date it was great he was great i can't wait to see what happens next, for all of us

I can't wait to see what happens next also and i bet you can't wait either, Hope you all enjoyed this chapter I'm so excited to see Myles new music video serious starring the wonderful and beautiful Briar Nolet, so excited can't wait. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖