"chapter 1"

Engineering
Motorbike
Women
Men
Liquor
Party
And sex.

Those are the only things needed to sum up my college life.

Never in my whole life that i would be attracted on someone in a whole different level.
Never did i consider relationships let alone love and romance. Since for me it's just a never ending pain in the ass and nerve wracking attachment.
If I were to mention something regarding relationships, aside from family and real friends I'll add those physical relationships that i had.
That was until i meet a certain someone.

[01:00 am , sunday]

"Yo! Forth!" Lam wave at me.
"Really guys! I said I'm not in the mood for drinks!"
"Haha, it's fine if your baby sitting your tootache right now."
"Tsk, so what is it that you even have to call me and boss me around?" I really sound like a bitch right now, which is very far from my normal self.
"Hoho-- calm down bro, I wanna introduce him to you." Lam pointed out the guy sitting across to me.
The light in the bar was dim so i only nodded in aggression with Lam, I atleast know who this person is. I mean, who wouldn't know this person's face and name if he was one of the talk at the school.
"So, why is the doctor with us?" I ask in a jest.
Then Lam and that person's brows frowned on me.
I chuckled to lighten their mood and ask in a normal way.
"My bad, so how may i help you, Doctor?" His face have clamed but his voice was irked.
"I guess i dont need your help, at all." he blabbered and was about to leave when Lam stopped him
"Doc Beam! Dont leave! This friend of mine might be a jerk but I'm telling you, He is the best deal compared to any guy you know!" Tattered by Lam who's squeezing my right shoulder as if he's telling me to shut my trap.

Are you trying to break it? Damn you!
I whispered and Lam sass
Really now! Just tag along, it's pitiful if he'll in the hands of pervert y'know!

With my friend's statement, I cleared my throat and stand up, i pulled him back on his ass on the seat and sitted beside him.
"Okay, im sorry to have offended you, but may i know what's the matter?" Doctor didnt look at me instead he turned his gaze away.
"Are you mad? I apologize with my recent attitude. So atleast talk to me? How can I help you? if you wont tell me a single thing?" I tried talking to him as calm as possible but it took minutes to made his gaze turn back at me.
And its already a fucking hour but this fucking doctor haven't utter a single word about what's troubling him!
Fuck! Suit yourself! So ill just drink this shit and go home! See if I care! Tsk my patience is wearing thin by the minute. His tounge is the exact opposite of his face, damnit!

When i finished my third can of beer, i tried to check him out again.
"So? Are you gonna talk or not?" I really sounded pissed right now, but i cant hide it anymore! This damn doctor is wasting my time.
Then he gulped down his glass of martini and look at me with a droopy yet seductive eyes. His face is naturally and effortlessly sexy and beautiful when drunk.
"Doctor, i dont care if it's sunday but I guess you need to go home." I try to talk as calm as possible.
He smiles at me sheepishly then leaned closer and take a deep breath.
"You... You're such a chatterbox that i can't even enjoy my drinks!" He scoffed at me while my friends are mockingly laughing at me.
"Wha---- Ei! Lam! What the heck is this doctor talking about!?"
I clucked my tounge.
"Fuck it. I wont help you! Ill go home now!"
After swearing I stand up but when i was on my feet to move, a sudden tug on my polo made me stopped.
"You'll leave me?" he asks in a low but sexy tone. I couldn't form a word to say and all I could do was gulp my spit that tasted nothing but beer.
I leaned closer then hold him on his left upperarm.
"Ill bring you home whether you like it or not!"
Lam smirks at me as if he knew what were going to happen later.

With a drunk with me, I am lucky i brought my car instead of my motorbike. Damn this doctor drinking liquor more than he can handle and he's already limp like a dehydrated plant.

The moment that i shoved him inside the passenger seat, The damned drunk was lost in oblivion and snoring softly.
Tsk, There's no choice but to bring him at my place.

Despite the trend in our school were students lives on a school dorm, I choose to live alone in a house near our school. That's easier to bring different men and women anytime without anyone's suspicious and malicious eyes.
But this time, Ill be bringing someone only to take care of! Tsk!

"Hey! Ai'Beam! We're here! Walk propely!" Im having a battle with this drunk just to walk him inside the gate and to walk in the patio.
Tsk! You'll pay me with your body when you wake up tomorrow!

I throw him on my bed and opened the lights.
That's the only time I get to look at him clearer and better.
Despite being a guy, his face is beautiful and his skin is as white as porcelain. It's also as smooth as silk and he have a great body figure from his front, back and legs. Quite sexy~ just my type.
"Ehem!" Im not that low, as to make a move on a drunk.
I tried to shake him to wake him up but he only shifted his body.
So I decided to remove his topsider and toesocks. Next his maong pants which reveals his blue green boxer briefs. Then unbuttoned his white long sleeves.
But before I could remove it, I felt the gaze from him. His eyes half open but definitely focused on my face.
His mouth's agape, and then he licks his upperlip.
"Why are you taking so low?"
Hah? "Huh?!" my mind reacted first before i could utter the word.
"Ahem! For a drunkard like you, you sure know how to pick the wrong timing huh."
"Tscheee--- Im not drunk! And i know who you are! And i know what you're trying to do to me!" he pouted at me while he turned his back at me. Showing his pumpy buttcheek.
"Do you want me to squeez your sexy butt?" i asks jokingly but instead of shouting at me, he lift his butt up and then gaze at me.
"Are you?" he wiggles his hips slowly, inviting me. Then he pulled the garter of his boxer brief up which made the cloth wrapped tighter around his ass and groin. The sight of it is such a feast then i heard a loud breaking sound. The last glass wall of my rationality just breaks. Then the next Moment I found my face burried in his ass.

Among all the guys i did it with , this is the first time i found my self restraints hard to control. I fondles and squeezes his ass for a good time then pulled down that last piece of cloth that's hindering us apart.
I kisses his buttcheeks and nibble on it. It's so supple that can't even be compared to any woman's breasts I've touched.
After i played with his ass cheek I flipped him around to make sure we're faced together. Then i found a very alluring guy under me. With his fist covering his face and the other is hiding his thing.
I chuckled lightly.
"Don't hide yourself now, you want it right?" I grin at him as I remove his left hand and hold his member at the base.
His expression is quite amusing to look at. As if runs by a bolt, He arch his torso then clutches on the pillow and sheets.
"Does it feel good?" he doesnt utter a word, but answers with low moans and glimpses on his peripheral from time to time.
"Im just giving you a blow and handjob and you're already disheveled like that?" i grin at him, he look as if he wants to say something but wasn't able to overcome the pleasure.
After pumping him up and down and licking it's *head. With my tounge swirling on it and also giving his groin some attention form time to time. Ai'beam manage to reached his orgasm.
I let his cum flow in my mouth and gulped it down. Blergh------ it's my first time swallowing someone's cum. I bet i wont be able to do this without a liquor in my system.

While I was focused on the fluid's subtle taste that lingers in my mouth. 
This shitty doctor has gone back to his slumber.
Shit!!! Are you fucking kidding me?!? This is the first time this happened to me! For someone to sleep again the moment i gave them a blowjob!
For a good minutes of swearing and sighing and cig, I calmed down then
I decided to clean his body up and wipe it with warm towel. Then changed his clothes with my clean t-shirt and unused black tight brief. I didn't even do this on any girl Ive had sex with,  SO WHY?!?!!??!

TBC_i wanna know too,son_ XD