"Chapter 5"

[ BEAM'S POV ]

My eyes flickered as I tried to open it from my deep slumber, it's heavy and puffy cause of crying. Forth was kind enough to tacked me in a blanket in his bed. The scent of the cover and pillows are nostalgic. It's not that far but it feels like a long time ago.

I embraced the pillow and held it up on my chest and sniffed it's scent, it was aired out in the sun which gives off a summer cozy feeling.

I look for my phone, he put it on top of the drawer table beside the bed. It's already 8:15pm when I checked the time. I abruptly stood up and goes out of the room, Forth was there.

Standing in front of the frying fan wearing a dark blue apron without a shirt under it and just his jeans.

What an eye candy. It's just the upper body that's naked but that perfect toned back is enough for an appetizer before dinner. I wiped my chin as If I am salivating, but good thing that it's just my imagination.

After straightening up properly, I went towards him.
"Forth? Can I have a cold water?" I asked as I open the fridge.
"Go ahead, help yourself, Ai'Beam."
"Uhm.. Thank you."
"By the way, what are you making?"
"Uhmmm.... I...dont know?" his statement almost choked me and I slowly put down the glass of water or else I might drop it. I peek at the frying pan.
"Fried charcoal?" I said in jest. Forth immediately switched off the electric burner and throw the food at the trash bin.
"Woah! Wait! Im just joking! Forth?"
He look at me and furrow his brows then sighs.
"It's okay, it's not the first food I wasted tonight." when He uttered those words I widen my gaze and look around, I found a messy sink and a trash bin full of wastes.

I checked his hands and it's full of cuts and blisters. Several band aids are wrapped on his fingers and masculine hands. 
"Why?" I wss perturbed with probing eyes.
"Uhmm." he looked away, staring on the sink for of dirty utensils.
"I was...trying to cook...for you...but" he clicked his tounge.
"I guess Im only good at engineering stuff and cooking is out of my field so."
I chuckled lightly which irked him a little.
"Haha~ Im sorry okay? Sorry, na, forth?" I sighs in relief.
"Don't try to impress me if that's not your forte." I commented and he frowned even more.

"Let's clean this mess and just call a delivery."
"Eh? But---"
"Su~shi~" I requested as cute as possible and that stopped his rumblings with an approving nod.
"Good, now, let me check your hands then let's clean your kitchen, but first and foremost---" i stare at the apron as if my eyes could see through it.
"You need to wear your shirt "
He followed every word I say like a trained puppy-- no, more like a trained K9, he is no puppy for Pete's Sake.

After moving about as I cleaned the kitchen and him for bringing out the trash bags at the back. We were tired and famished.
Living aline has it's perks and disavantages but it's enjoyable when you're doing chores with someone.

The sushi delivery from Ougi came and we ate in sync without much talk more chew.
After sating our hunger we laughs together like kids who ate the portions of other member of the family.

He got one wine from those aesthetic bottle which I thought a decoration.
"Wine's offers it's best after dinner." He says with a playful smile. I can't helped but smile back.
"Drink up and savor it, but Don't get drunk please."

My curiousity raised when he said those last phrase but I did not pry, I don't wanna know the drunk me, that even Ai' Pha and Ai'Kitty was having a hard time dealing with it.

"Oh, sorry but please don't smoke." I said when I saw him getting a stick on the cigarette pack.
"Uhn~ okay." he nodded and stashed away his cig.
Then he teasingly blabbers,
"But my lips are bored when im not smoking." he stares at me while tapping his lower lip with his forefinger.
What is this bull trying to make me do to him?!