The End Is History

Author's note:
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I write about them, I've been busy with life. TTUTT and i swear! It's really tiring to be human 😭💔

*********

Forth's POV

I've never thought that I'd be tied in someone's life like it's the most natural thing to do. It never comes in my mind that I'll be the most serious cheesy person once they fell in love. I never have ever thought that I'll be the jealous type when you pay attention to someone else other than me. I also never habe expected that I'll feel this euphoric feeling I can't explain through words, but You made it possible. You made feel things I didn't know I'll feel for the rest of my life. Baby, the moment I laid my eyes on you on that fateful day, You took my breathe away.

---

My train of thoughts was interrupted when Beam squirmed beside me.
It's not unusual, waking up ahead of time than my Queen became my daily routine, Then watching his beautiful face that sometimes scrunching due to whatever playing in his dreams yet I still sees it as cute.

The light that's passing through the curtains slightly touches his face causing him to furrows his brows.

"Baby, goodmorning~" I whispered on his cat-like locks as I carresses his cheek with my thumb.

"Mnn~" He mumbled in his hoarse voice laced with deep sleep and from last nights 'eventful' sleep.

"Babe, I already ordered room service for bfast l, Do you wanna eat by the veranda or in bed?"

I cooed at him when he shifted in our bed while tangling our bare legs, pulling me closer as he rest his cheek on my chest.

"5 more minutes, baby.." My queen murmured, he's still sleepy and I can't helped but spoil him rotten and I can't helped but smile at his cuteness.

"But baby, we're here in Santorini, and the views outside are wonderful, we have so many things to do, remember you even made a list of thinngs and places ypu wanna go." I explained to him, sometimes when I reason out like this, it actually turned to argument, My baby saying I'm too naggy even though it's so early in the morning, but today he's not, because he's just as excited as I am. After all, It's our first time travelling together, and Santorini is the third place we've been to, The first one was Tokyo, Japan and second was in Kota Kinabalu. From Asia we travel all the way here to the west and We're enjoying every bits of our precious time together.

Slowly, Beam flutter his eyes open, his beautoful eyes focusing on my very own then Adjusting his sight to the light of the room.

"Goodmorning again~"

He smiled his sweetest smile at me, a smile that's more than enough to bright my day.

"Goodmorning babe, and seriously you're so naggy~" Beam dragged the last syllable that it sounds like he's whining but I just cooed how cute he acts sometimes.

I nuzzles my nose in his own and give him a peck on his rose colored lips.

----

I was about to stand up and walk toward the bathroom when he tugged at me a little too strong and straddled on top of me.

He playfully groaned when our bare bodies touches.

"Shit babe~" I hisses at him while I look at him with my hooded eyessuddenly darkened with passion of lust.

As if to enticed me more, he andulated his hips a little bit too slow making our hardened shafts got angrier by the minute.

Beam smirked at me then kisses me passionately which I responded with the same intensity. His lovely cavern is one of the things I'll never got bored kissing, pouring my feelings every time we connected, be it peck or intense kisses just like this.

He sighs contently the moment we let go of each others lips.

Tuen he smiles like a child, I really wanna cooed at how cute it is but at the same times I felt a dreading feeling in my gut. I've seen this before and encountered this so many times. This childlike beam, Oh my God,.

And just like how my gut was telling me, My baby boy got up and run towards the bathroom, leaving me with a playful remark.

"It's your punishment for waking me up so early in the morning~"

Then he locked the door.

Goodness gracious, I can't helped but laughed at his actions. And suffered as I stared at my hardened rod.

"Baby~~~~!!" I shouted, too strained and painful, behind the bathroom door I heard his laugh.

I shook my head and step closer at the door, to my surprise it's not locked, I mean the lock was turned but the exact door wasn't intact on its lid.

I entered and presented with my Sexy Queen under the shower, looking at me with his sexiest gaze.

"Daddy~"

He growled,

And that's it, I snapped and entered the shower, pinning him at the tiled wall, He didn't refuse, he welcomed me endearingly, wrapping his arms around my nape while he titled his head back to give me access on his wonderful neck, letting add more marks and red bruises on his neck and collarbones.

His beathe hitches as my warm tounge connected on his cold skin, he love it, I love it more, his moans are music in my ear, I'm so fucking in love of him.

"Fuck~ daddy~ hnng~" he moaned such enticing pet name he's calling me.

"Baby, How do you want daddy to do it?"

I growled on his chest as I circled my tongue on his left nipple asking those words in between.

"Daddy, I want... YOURS in me~"

He clutches on my back failing as he can't hold on it, having his nails dug on my flesh giving me red scratches making me feel rewarded.

Without preparing his other cavern that's been waiting for my touch, I directed my shaft, pointing on it's entrance.

Beam successfully wrapped his limply legs on my hips while I hold his buttcheek for support and his left leg on my shoulder.

I entered him, a little too forceful, he wimces but wasn't hurt, I can't believe my baby's inside is still soft and welcoming.

"Baby, did I do you too hard last night or its wasn't enough?"

I asked as I fuck his ear with my slicled tongue syncing the movement with my shaft entering and exiting his throbbing hole.

"mmmn~ its,, ahh~ not.. Mmmmhhhh~ gonnaaaaa ugh be, haaaa~ enough~ daddy~~!" My Queen successfully uttered his answerbetween moans, and I can't helped but smile while my teeth tugs on his earlobe.

"Me too babe, It would never be enough, I would never get tired of you." I whispered on his ear making his hole tightened around my throbbing shaft as if that's his answer since he's unable to spew more words because of my fast pace thrust, meeting our climax.

The both of us moaned out an Iloveyous when we shoot out our sperms, His on our torso while mine were inside his body. Cluelessly unguided babies that will never be born but happily swims in him before they died and got out of his cavern.

After we come down of our high, i pulled out as I kiss him, shorter but lovelier.

"I love you, My Queen."

"I love you too, My King."

And the rest is history~

-la fin.

A/n: sorry for ending it like this but I'm really thankful for all my readers who have waited patiently, to all who showered love with this book, I'm really happy, you don't know how much it touches my heart when you leave messages that encourages me a lot. I love you all~!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! ~

-chii