"Chapter 9"

×××××××

After a month the rumors subsided but it didnt died eventually. The gossip maker just decided to shut up their traps and admire forth and beam from afar.

Its just like what the others says. Some of them were closets who envied Forth and Beam and some are just having fun seeing homosexual.

But they got bolder, with Beam's bestfriends support and their Nongs' , they were fine and even better knowing that their parents agreed with their relationship.

Beam were chirper when he found out that Pha and Yo are lovers now after the photoshoot at spring sea resort's while Forth is amused on seeing his Nong chasing and taming this kitty cat.

Everthing were sweet sailing, not until the thing about Yo broke out the whole school. A video about his spreading out of the whole school. He was envied and bullied. People who likes him during the moon competition and envied him cause he have Pha as a lover. It was trying to ruin their relationship. Those bitches should just stop.
Mings anger is over the top but he Pha's temper was not even better.
When Yo's Dad interfered, everything stops. From the school and interenet. It all ceased as if nothing happened. But not for Yo and Pha who was truly hurt cause pf this situation.

When each college started with their exams and getting near with new blocks. Everyone got busy. Makes Pha and Yo forget the things that painfully happened to them.

They also celebrated at forth's place when they heard Ming and Kit are lovers now. They said it was after the competition. They just dont have the time to tell them since there are so many fucking unnecessary hectic events takes place.

Yo was fascinated on Forth's garden and Veranda that Pha almost want to buy a whole wnglish garden for his beloved. Then there's kit who wants those aesthetic bottles with old wine sitting inside it. He was literally drooling that Ming want's to smash every of those things or just buy Kit a brewery of wine just for him.

The forthbeam couple were happy looking at theur friends like this. It was a happy celebration. From all the sadness and happiness. All the problems and success. They were there for them and so are they for the four.
Their bond got even stronger when they got these valuable important boyfriends surround them for cheering and support.

=======

After 9pm Pha stood up and asked yo to go home. His angel just followed him as he gave kit and beam a hug and ming and forth a nod.

Before 10 , Ming and Kit says they're going home.

"Beam, want us to drive you home?"

Forth smiles at ming but his eyes doesn't. As if telling him to drag that insensitive oblivious kitty and make him understands what he means by it.

Ming slightly lift his head with an understanding smile.

"Ai'Kitty, what are you asking P'Beam? You better know not to ask the wife to leave his husband. Na?"

Ming's words makes kitkat's ears perks and red mantle spread through his face.

He dragged Ming by the hem of his uniform out of the house. But before he closed the door. He peek and caught the two, Beam leaning closer just millimiter away of his lips from Forth's lips.

He coughs to disturbed the two and says.

"Heartless bastards! Atleast wait till we really got out of the place!geez.."  Ming scratched the back of his head and kissed Ai'Kitty in front of forth and beam. Makes Beam's lips agape and forth hoh~ing on them.

Ai'Kitty wanna throw expletuves on his partner but he just cant. He is weak with Ming's smiles that's only directed for him.
He dragged his boyfriend out, this time for sure and no looking back.

========

Beam curls his body, his knees on his face. His head on forth's lap.

"My Queen? Was that too much for your eyes to take?"
"Jeez, How to look at my bestfriend like normal?"

Forth raised his brows.
"Why? Are you imagining yourself kissing him like that?"

The question irked beam big time that he got up and hold Forth's collar.

"Are you messing with me?"
Forth look at him, staring then smiling.
"It is You My Queen who is messing with mine." Forth's calm voice and not so astonished face formed a tick on Beam's head.
"Ai'Forth?!" he called his boyfriend's name and his man just look up at him. Hold him on his waist and pulled him closer. Beam was kneeling on the sofa where forth was sitting. Forth stare at him with feverish gaze.

Beam's knees gone weak.

"F..Forth"
Forth pushed him down on the sofa.
"Tsk.. What to do with you."
Beam's ears are clapping. He doesnt know what to say. He doesnt know what to do. Does he wanna run away or does he wamna clings on forth right now. But no matter what the choices are. He just cant, he was unable to move, just by forth being above him.

"My Queen, I shall wait." Forth kissed Beam's lips, nose and forehead. He was the sweetest man. Beam was lucky to have him.

"Forth.. I..." He bit his lips and Forth caressed his lowerlip.
"Shhh.. Don't force yourself.. We'll do it slowly, we have the time of the whole world, for us alone."

Beam nodded, thus their night were one of the sweetest nights yet not with those dirty fantasies of his.

Forth, Im sorry dor making you endure it like this.

He hugged Forth as he snuggles on his warm body.
Uses his left arm as pillow viola, Beam was fast asleep.

While Forth would do his nightly trips on the bathroom to release something, his desires piling day by day when he is with him.

He could only sigh for himself and gone back to his beloved's side.

He loved him too much but he can't bear to do it sober since he doesn't wanna hurt his Queen. His years of confidence and experience of conquering any woman or man who spreads their legs for him. Doesnt help him at all. Those were nothing and useless, cause this time he found himself clumsy and lousy when it comes to Beam.

Asking him question,

How to handle him with care?

_tbc 😊