"Chapter 2"

BEAM's POV

Inside this unfamilair room, I woke up wearing clothes that aren't mine, and it's just a white t-shirt and black tight brief?
I rubbed my temples and tried to remember what happened at the bar. Fvck you beam what did you do?!?! My whole body felt like i was in a kiln and a potter is waiting for me to ripen. That was so embarrassing that i wanna die right now ! Or dig a whole and swallow me ! Ahhhh plssss oh god earth please open wide and swallow me!!!

"Beam?" a gentle yet wondering voice called out to me, which breaks me away from my train of thoughts. The owner of that voice was a certain guy with a wet v-neck shirt wrapping his muscular body, is this a breakfast prepared by God for me? As I was admiring his perfect toned form, he snapped his fingers and lower his head, with our faces 9inches away, I move back a little and gulp down my drool.
"Y-yes?!"
He smirks and stand up properly while he pinches my cheek lightly.
"Breakfast is ready and if you have a hang over, I have a red apple juice ready for you."
Then he move towards the door but before he move out of the room he turned his gaze back then examined my face tracing his stares on my whole body.
"Get up and wash your face, or a quick bath is even better?" says by that guy and smirk at me then wink before he's finally out of my sight.

Hmmmm....what... WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?! Gdi Beam!!! This is not the time to oggle on that body! Oggle??? Wait IM NOT OGGLING on him!!! Shit.. Shit... Im in deep shit.. What the heck is this ---

Contemplating wont do anything in my situation right now, so I decided to stand up and wash my face, but ... What should I do with this? I dont a have a short or pants to wear. So before i wreck my nerve on thinking what i should do, I go out of the room and ask him.

"Mmmn--- can I borrow any pants or short?" ugh , why is he looking at me like as if he is removing the skin of the banana? I turned my gaze away from the hungry gorilla and look outside the window, I noticed that the wall was high and there's a mini garden outside? For a guy, that part is out of place.. Perhaps a girl did that for him, or so what my mind suggests.
"Ai'beam, why dont you sit down and eat, the bfast is getting cold and i think, what you're wearing right now is fine."
"Excuse me?" that made my ears tingling.
"Yeah--- no one aside from the two of Us can see what you look right now, besides, we're men, so what's the harm?" Forth says in the most calmest voice that it sounds so assuring and fuckingly suspicious!!

"Hah! What the heck are you talking about. Can you be a bit more decent?!" Forth smirks at me and stares at my legs.
"You already got out of the room, so just eat, after I finish my food, I'll bring you a trouser. Young master." That last phrase totally pissed the hell out of me. I stomp as I walk toward the chair and sitted on it.

A few minutes when I started eating, forth sit in silent and stare at me.
""If you're done, get up and get me a trouser, then change that wet clothes of yours!" I scowl at him as I dig in. I dont dare to look at him but this bastard didnt flinch, he still sits for some goddamn minutes before he move his ass in his bedroom.

"My Queen, don't frown too much or you'll ruin your beautiful face ~" He says teasingly then entered the room. Fucking Forth really know how to piss me off. Yet, I can't help my lips but smile.

When I finished my grub, I volunteered and clean the dishes without waiting for him.Then I can hear the shower runs since he left the door of the bedroom ajar. Perhaps, a quick bath to ease the sweats away. When I look around at the house, it is surprisingly neat, despite being a guy. His dumbbells are laid near the black leather sofa. Then some footprints and handprints are on the floor tiles..

"Hmph, a muscle idiot--"
"Who is?" I didnt notice that he was out of the room--- why do I keep on getting lost in thoughts today--- tsk.. I look straight at his dark eyes, he smiled with those perfect bow lips as he held out the trouser to me.
"Your order, My queen~" he wink at me with his indecent appearance, yes, indecent, his pants zipper is open that his briefs can be seen, and, and even though he is drying his hair, his buns are soaked with droplets from the shower a while ago. Oh dear God in heaven, what is this being right in front of me? Do i get to punish if I ever touch -----
"Gaaahd!!! What the heck!" shit I shout out loud! Forth's face was astonished.
"Damn you forth, you're really indecent. Pls wear your pants properly!"
"Haha, hey calm down okay? Ill do it once Im done with my hair." what will you do?!?!?! Gaahd my word processor is malfunctioning!!!!