📍

"And then he had the audacity to tell Jaeden to stop talking to me because I'm 'bad news'!" I yell into my phone. I was so pissed off that I didn't even notice it was running low on battery. Why exactly am I pissed off? Well see there's this self-absorbed brat that I've known for basically my whole life. We used to be very close until he ditched me for some popular, pretty, dumb ginger in 5th grade (please dont get offended lol). We went to the same school until he moved to Vancouver, Canada to do some acting bullshit. Who is this brat exactly? It is the Finn Wolfhard himself. He still finds ways to make my life a living hell!

"Why can't you guys just apologize to each other so we can all be friends?" My female bestfriend, Alissa replied to my complaining. I've known her for a very long time as well. At one point Finn, Alissa and I were a trio. That was until he thought he was too good for us. Finn and her are still friends though.

"What are you insane? I never did anything wrong to him!" I snapped. "Alex." My face started turning a light shade of red when she said my name. Maybe I did do a few bad things to him..

flashback

It was 8th grade 'prom'. I saw Finn slow dancing with some perfect, beach blonde tramp (Carrie underwood anyone?). I felt my face getting red from the anger I was feeling inside of me. I grab a cup and fill it with fruit punch. I start to slowly dance my way through the crowd to reach them. I 'accidently' spill my juice on the girl's dress causing her to scream in horror and cry to the bathroom. It felt good.

another flashback

It was Finn's 14th birthday. We were still not on talking terms but his mom invited to his party. He was about to blow the birthday cake candles out until I slammed his head into the cake.

flashbacks over

"Okay whatever, but I'm not apologizing! He is an asshole and will forever b-" My phone screen went black. I plug it into the charger and right after I hear a knock on my front door. My mom was working, meaning I was home alone. I walk downstairs to the front door and look through the peephole. I see Jaeden and open the door. "Suprised to see you here." I shrugged. "Like I would stop being your friend because Finn doesn't like you. Yeah right." He joked.

I kid you not, as soon as he stepped foot into my house..

Frogface would like to facetime...

accept.          or.           decline

"Decline it!" I yell while he stares at his screen. He accepts the call. "Whadup froggy?" he greets. "Nothing, uhh tomorrow I'm having a pool party. If you can come and bring some friends that'll be cool." Finn replied. "Yeah definitely, I'll see you there!" Jaeden smiles. "Cool, it starts at 12. Talk to you later." Finn hangs up.

Jaeden looks at me with a smirk. "I'm not going." I told him with a straight face. "Oh come on! Please please please for me?" He begged. I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs to my room.

I check to see if my phone had recharged in those couple of minutes, and it did. I power it on and wait. "What is he even doing in L.A anyways?" I asked Jaeden. "He moved over here dummy." He replied.

My phone finally powers on. I unlock it and check if I missed anything while it was off.

Instagram : finnwolfhardofficial wants to send you a message.

You're shitting me, right? I check the message but I don't accept it yet. After reading it, I felt my insides fill with anger again.

finnwolfhardofficial :
how's life without Jaeden? ;)

gtfoalex :

why don't you ask him

finnwolfhardofficial :
whatever

gtfoalex :
dick.

finnwolfhardofficial :
bitch.

-
-