🍍🍍🍍

I finished getting dress for the mall, and again take a picture and posted it on instagram.

gtfoalex  "Get in loser, we're going shopping!"

finnwolfhardofficial no thnks ill walk

gtfoalex please do, i dont want to be in a car with you finnwolfhardofficial

I go outside my house and wait for Millie to pick me up.

*time skip to where they are already at the mall*

Upon arriving at the mall, I see two bodyguards come out from a black car near us. They lead us to the inside of the mall.

I grab Millie and start looking for the others. I see a black, curly-headed boy with a couple of other kids. I knew it was Finn and everybody else.

I walk up to them and get greeted by all of them. "Should we seperate? Boys with boys and girls with girls?" Millie suggested. I shook my head no, "Uhh I actually want to hang out with Finn real quick." I slightly whisper. Everyone heard me and started staring at me with wide eyes, even Finn.

I intertwine Finn's hand with mine and slowly walk away from the group. As we get farther from the group, I let go of our hands.

"You wanna hang out with me?" He asked with a smirk. "Sure." I mentally and physically roll my eyes.

I drag him to H&M. "Look for something cute for Millie." I told him with a smile. "Millie?" He had a confused look on his face.

"Yes, Millie." I assure him. He starts looking around and finally pulls out a baby blue crop-top. "This would look nice on you." He said, handing me the item. "I'm not Millie." I smiled, giving him a soft punch on his shoulder.

"Why are you even bringing her up so much?" he questioned me. I looked at him with a confused look, hoping he wouldn't realize what I was trying to do.

"You literally have me shopping for her." he paused, "Why did you want to hang out with me?" he continued. I didn't change my facial expression.

"If you don't answer me, I'm leaving." he demanded. I start to open my mouth, but then I immediately shut it again. I felt a smirk come across my face as my hand pointed to the exit.

He rolled his eyes and walked out. I watched him leave, completely forgetting about my mission.

I continue shopping and end up buying the crop-top he picked out for me. As I walk out, I see Noah and Millie.

I was going to walk with them until I saw Noah wrap his arm around her. Friends do that .. right?

I try to blend with the crowd and continue following them. "Do you like her or something?" I hear a familiar voice say next to me, Finn.

I look in his direction. "Answer my question." he demanded. "No, do you?" I ask him. "Never." he comfirmed.

Mission failed.

or is it?

"What's wrong with her?" I asked him, referring to Millie. "She's fine, I just don't like her." he replied.

"And what exactly is your ideal girlfriend?" I continue. "You." he muttered, but I still heard him.

-
-

nahh im playing , keep reading :)

"Me?" I ask him with a confused tone in my voice. "I'm just messing with you." he laughs.

I laugh along with him. I felt his arm come around my shoulder. For some reason, I didn't want to push it off. Friends do this .. right..

We continued walking until we saw the rest of the group. He removed his arm from around me and put it in his pocket.

"So what were the two power couples doing?" Jaeden asks, looking at Noah and Millie then at Finn and I.

I made a dirty look then realized something. "Wait, you guys are together?" I ask Millie and Noah.

"Yes." Millie blushes.'Fuck' I mentally say to myself. Now my mission really did fail.

"What about you guys?" She asks Finn and I. We both look at each other and start laughing.

"Never." We both said in sync.

"But you just had your arm around her?" Wyatt reminds Finn. "That's because she had something on her shoulder so I tried to remove it." he lies.

"Yeah" I say in agreement. I brush off my shoulder to make it seem like there was still something on it.

"Yeah, okay." Wyatt says sarcastically. He then wraps his arm around Alissa, causing her to blush. He then kisses her forehead and I start fangirling inside.

-
-