Finn and I have a weird relationship. We hate each other, but we don't at the same time.

We've been spending a lot of time together ever since the incident. Almost as if he never left.

Today he wanted to take me somewhere, he wouldn't say where though.

I was walking to his house since it was only 20 minutes away. I walk up the steps that lead to his door. As I was about to knock, a happy Finn opens the door.

I smile back and noticed he had a bouquet of flowers. my favorite, carnations. He handed them to me.

"What for?" I ask him. "I just wanted to give you something that resembled your beauty." he replies while scratching the back of his neck.

"Stop." I blush, giving him a soft punch on his chest. He closes his front door and intertwine our hands together.

He leads me to the front of his lawn. We wait for our Uber to arrive. "I have to blindfold you." he tells me. "Um okay?" I answered, unsure of why he had to.

As he finishes tying the blindfold, I am no longer able to see anything but black. I hear a car pull u. I figure it was the Uber. Finn helps me inside the car and directs the driver to the location.

I felt the car stop, I'm guessing we've made it. Finn helps me out the car and removes the blindfold. We were at an old warehouse.

I look at him with confusion. He grabs my hand again and takes me inside. I was a little scared, not having a clue what I was about to see.

He opens the door and turns the light on. I see a big curtain going across from the middle of the room. He goes to the corner of the curtain and pulls a rope, causing the curtain to slowly fall.

Behind the curtain, a mural was exposed. I start analyzing the mural and realize it was a beautiful painting of me.

"You didn't." I mutter. "I didn't." He replies. He walks up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I turn around and look him in his eyes. "Why?" I ask him. "Because-

(YOU GUYS ARE NOT READY FOR THIS)

"Because I love you. I always have and probably always will. We've been through hard times but I don't see myself with anyone else but you. Alex, will you be my girlfriend?"

-
-