💔

"She's telling everyone that I cheated on her." his voice starts to crack.

He was going to cry. His career could be over because of this. He's just a kid and is getting so much hate. It hurts me to see him upset.

I embrace him in my arms. He cries on my shoulder, I can feel the tears soaking into my shirt.

I had to do something. I grab my phone and click on Instagram.

gtfoalex hate doesn't make things better

gtfoalex hate doesn't make things better. We all make mistakes, that's what makes us people. But it takes a bigger person to own up to it. And it makes you look ridiculous posting your problems on social media. No one deserves to be bashed on. Spread love and positivity.

I turned of the comments because I didn't want any arguements happening. I look back Finn who was laying on his stomach.

I hover over his body, checking if he was awake. He wasn't. I lay next to him, attempting to fall asleep as well.

I heard a buzz coming from my phone. I power it on, without unlocking it.

Instagram : user  tagged you in a photo.

I slide the notification and unlock my phone. It takes me directly to the post.

The picture was just a black background but the caption caught my attention.

@gtfoalex has a point. If you really were a fan of Finn's, you wouldn't have lashed out on him like that. We got to forgive and keep it going.

I smiled, I hope the message gets through everyone's head. The last thing I want is for my baby to be unhappy.

-
-

Weeks later, people have come to an understanding and actually love me and Finn as a couple. I've started school two weeks ago, which sucks because of homework and shit.

Finn is worried that I'll replace him, but that won't ever happen. He'll be filming in a couple of weeks so we're trying to spend a lot of time together.

We planned a double date with Alissa and Wyatt tonight so I was currently getting ready.

I wore a black fitted dress that stopped right before my knees. It hugged my body really nice. I didn't wear any makeup because I finally loved myself completely.

My hair was slicked back into a bun with little strands of hair out by my ear. I inserted hoop earrings into my ear and put my black small heels on.

I grab my phone and wait patiently outside my house for my ride.

I see Wyatt's mom pull up. Getting into the car, I greet everyone with a 'hello' except Finn. I greet him with a kiss. The kiss didn't last long, which caused him to pout.

"Later." I whisper to him. The comment caused him to smile and wrap his arm around me.

-
-

these chapters are really sucking ass wtf. I just have no inspiration atm :( hmu if you have any ideas for the next chapter