☉☉

"Alex, will you be my girlfriend?"

I didn't know what to say. Part of me wanted to say yes, the other wanted to say no.

First, he hurt me. Can I even trust him again? Yes we have been getting close again but what if he leaves again? What if he finds someone prettier?

But then again, he genuinely cares about me. He was there for me when I was losing myself.

"Can you give me some time?" I whisper to him. A frown starts to form on his face, "Of course." he replies.

I caress his cheek and lean closer to his lips, placing a soft kiss on them. He lays his forehead onto mine.

I turn back around and admire the mural. "When did you do this?"

"I've been working on it for over a week." he says, placing his hands on his waist.

"But we just started being friends?" I remind him. "I know."

Was he planning this all along?

"Finn?" I look towards his direction, "Why did you leave?" I continue to ask.

"I-I" he stutters. "I had to move for acting." he finally lets out.

"No Finn, why did you leave." emphasis on the leave.

he looks at the ground, then back at me. "I'm sorry." he muttered. He starts walking out the warehouse.

"You're gonna leave? Again!" I yell to him. "This was a mistake." he says, walking out.

I felt so much anger filling up myself. I walk out the warehouse and see Finn walking across the street.

"My answer is no!" I call out to him. He flips me off and continues walking.

I unlock my phone and insert my address into the gps. I walk home, still furious. Plus it was over 90° outside which made me even more angry.

When I arrived home I went straight to sleep.

-
-

this chapter seriously sucks and you'll probably hate me for it but oh whale :)
I didnt have any inspiration so if you guys have any suggestions , message me. <3