🌺

I meet up with Finn outside his window. He jumps down and tries to look cool while doing it. I let out a chuckle, which caught his attention. "What's so funny?" "Nothing"

He ordered an Uber before I got there so we were waiting for it to arrive. It was quiet for a bit. "You're so beautiful." I felt his eyes on me, I started to blush. I playfully punch his shoulder, "Stop."

"It's true, I've never seen such an exquisite sight." he continued. "Fiiiiinnnn" I complain sort of. Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying him being sweet but couldn't he have done this in his room?

He steps behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He lays his head on my shoulder and begins to give me kisses on my neck. He hit a spot that caused my breathe to hitch. I immediately get out of his embrace.

"Sorry loverboy but if you want some of this then you're gonna have to wait." I say while putting my hands on my hips. He rolls his eyes and looks out to the far end of the street where a car was coming in our direction.

- skip car ride

We arrived at an odd place. I've never seen this place before. It was a pastel orange house. As we walk to the backyard, there was music blasting, some christmas lights hanging across from the roof to some trees. There were a lot of kids, mostly underage.

Finn finally takes to me to a group of other kids, except they actually look mature. He greets them and then introduces me."So this is my beautiful and lovely girlfriend, Alex." He smiles, looking down at me.

"Oh shit this is Alex, what's up?" The brown-hair boy says to me. He sticks his hand out, "I'm Josh." I grip his hand and give it a small shake. "This is Lucas and his girlfriend Macy." He says pointing to the blonde couple.

Macy gives me a smile, she was gorgeous. Lucas does the same. I smile back and then look at Finn.

"I'll be right back, watch her for me?" Finn announces before leaving me with the group. I stand there awkwardly, a little cold since I was no longer in Finn's embrace.

"So, what made you fall for him?" Josh asks me.

The question made me go into deep thinking. What did make me fall for him? Was it the way he was there for me when I couldn't figure myself out? When he loved me when I didn't love myself? How he tried his all so he'd never hurt me?

"Honestly, I can't give you an exact reason. I love everything about him." I replied. "Ew gross you love him." he joked.

I love him? I don't even know what love is. But if this is what it feels like to be in loved then .. maybe I am in love.

I'm in love with Finn Wolfhard.

I laugh in response to his joke. Finn comes back with two drinks in his hand. He hands one to Josh and proceeds to drink the other. "So you can drink but you can't fuck me?" I snap at him. His eyes widened at my comment. He started to turn red from embarassment.

"Woah, she put you on the spot!" Lucas laughed, so did the other two. Finn ignored the conversation and proceeded to drink. I grab his red solo cup and take a gulp, trying to impress the others. "Slow your roll!" Finn grabs the cup and takes it away from me. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve and walk away from the group to get myself a drink.

As I return with a drink in my hand, Finn wasn't with the group anymore. I look at Josh as he points to the house. 'he's inside' he mouths.

I head to the door and walk in. No one was inside. I walk around and still see no sign of Finn.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. "I can drink and I can fuck you." I heard a familiar voice whisper into my ear. Finn.

I turn around and collide our lips together. He pushes me against the wall and seperates our lips as he moves to my neck. He starts to suck on my skin, leaving me purple marks. As if though, He was trying to claim his property. When he hit a certain spot, it caused me to moan. I felt him smile. He looks into my eyes before grabbing my wrist and taking me to a random bedroom near us.

It was dark, but we proceeded to remove our clothing. I lay on the bed as he hovers over me.

and that ladies and gentlemen, is when he took my innocence.

and I wasn't ashamed about it.

-
-
holy fucking shit I havent updated in 2 days wow fuck me am I right