🍍🍍

I was laying on my bed, thinking about what just happened. They probably think I'm a freak now. I felt tears fall down my cheek.

Something starts hitting my window. I get up and peek through my curtain. Finn was standing outside my window.

I lift with window up and stick my head out. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Let me in." he demanded.

I go back into my room and grab the ladder from the closet. I take it back to the window and hand it to Finn. I walk back to my bed and wait for Finn to come up.

He climbs inside and falls to the floor. I laugh a little, which causes him to smile. He sits down next to me and wipes away my tears.

"As much as we hate each other, it kills me to see you like this." he assures me. I give him a weak smile and lay my head on his shoulders. He wraps his arm around me for comfort.

"Can I see?" he asked, referring to my cuts. I held my arm out while he carefully pulled my sleeve down. He exhaled deeply when he saw my cuts.

He started kissing them but I pulled away. "What are you doing?" I ask him with a concerned look. He looked at me, his eyes were watery.

Finn's p.o.v :

It hurt me to see her like this. This was all my fault. I should've apologized, I should've told her how I felt.

"I love you." I attempted to say, but I didn't. Instead I said "Nothing."

Smart, Finn. You had one chance and you blew it. Great job!

"Are you seriously going to cry?" She asked me, laughing a little. I didn't realize my eyes were getting watery until a tear rolled down my cheek.

She wiped my cheek and continued to look into my eyes. I look at her lips then back into her eyes.

I slowly lean in, closing the gap of space between us. I felt her hand on my chest, softly pushing me back.

"Let's just continue hating each other." she reassured me. I wanted to say "But I can't, I'm tired of pretending to hate you when I genuinly care for you."

But instead , "Yeah, you're right." I said while rolling my eyes. I got up from her bed and headed towards her window.

"Finn?" she called out. "Yes?" I respond, turning my head to her. "Thanks" she whispered. She got up from the bed and gave a kiss on my cheek.

A smile came across my face. I continue climbing out her window and walk back to the group.

When I got back to the group, I was still smiling. "You look extremely happy, what happened?" Jack asked me. "Don't worry about it, bud." I assure him with a soft punch on his shoulder.

Alex p.o.v :

The last thing I want is for Finn and I to be friends. He hurt me once, I won't let him do it again. Besides, Millie and him are like a power couple so he should focus on her more. Maybe I should do that? Hook them up for all the fans? That sounded like a great idea so I made it my mission.

I suddenly hear my phone buzz from my nightstand. I grab it and see that I got an unread message from Millie.

millie : hey, shopping @ 8?

alex : c u there

My mission begins now.

-
-