❤❤

I wake up in Finn's bed. I smile to the thought of last night. Finn was in the bathroom.

He comes out, already dressed in casual clothes. "You have to go." he says, rushing to his phone to check the time.

"What?" I say in confusion. "I still have a girlfriend remember, she's coming over right now." he continues.

"Wait.." I pause for a second trying to comprehend what was happening, ".. What?" I continue to say.

"She just texted me, I was caught by suprise. Don't worry my feelings for you aren't gone. I just need to break up with her." he walks towards my position and kisses my cheek.

I blush but then heard a loud knock downstairs. His eyes shot wide "She's here!" he begins to freak out.

He carries me, bridal style, and puts me in his closet. He then closed the door and leaves his room.

It was quiet for 3 minutes until I hear his bedroom door open. "So what did you want to talk about?" she asked him.

I kinda felt bad for her but then again, I finally get to be with Finn. "Well, I don't think this is going to work out." The conversation continues with her saying it's okay and that they can be friends.

I heard footsteps coming closer to the closet door. "Wait don't!" Finn tries to stop her but she got the door open, revealing me inside.

"I knew it." her voice cracks. She walks out the door, you can hear her crying as she exits the house.

I'm still standing in the closet. I couldn't move, none of my muscles were working. Finn runs after her but she already left.

He comes back and stands in front of me, "Are you okay?" he said, a giggle escapes my mouth.

I walk out and dig through his drawers, looking for some spare clothes to put on.

I throw a long shirt on me and some 'basketball' shorts. I grabbed my shoes and headed towards the window.

"Where are you going?" he asks me while blocking the window. "Finn I'm currently a mess, let me fix myself. I'll come back." I assure him.

"Promise?" he says.

"Promise."

-
-

This chapter sucked chicken ass but its just a filler for now , I have a lot of shit thats gonna happen in the next :))