(i recommend playing the song)

"Hey." he says softly. I give him a light smile in return. "How have you been?" he continues.

"I uh actually have to use the bathroom, can we continue this later?" I ask him.

I start to slowly walk away until he grabs my hand lightly.

"No."

I look at him in the eyes. They were so brown, almost like dark chocolate. He leans closer to me, "I miss you." he whispers.

I look down, "You have a girlfriend Finn." I reply. "But she isn't you." He raises his hand to my chin, lifting my head up to look him back in the eyes.

"Finn, I never meant to hurt you-" "Me either." He cuts me off. "But." his eyes widened when I continued.

"You clearly moved on. This wasn't going to work out anyway." I let out. I remove his hand from my chin and continue to the restroom.

When I finish using it, I start looking for the group. As I found them, Finn was no longer there but his girlfriend still was.

"Where's Finn?" I whisper to Alissa. "He said he wasn't feeling good." she replies. "What about her?" I say refering to his girlfriend.

"She's sleeping at Millie's." she comfirms.

-
-

As we were in the car, driving back home, I text Finn.

alex: are u ok?

finn: im fine

I frown at the text. I know he isn't fine.

When I got home, I wait for the car to drive away so I can walk to Finn's house. I had to check up on him.

I grab a ladder from our tool shed and start walking.

When I get to his house, I place the ladder by his window. I climb up and look through his window.

My heart shatters as I see a crying Finn on the corner of his bedroom. His knees were on his chest, hands on his face.

I tap on his window lightly, just so he can hear me. He faces up and wipes his tears. He walks towards the window and covers it with the curtains.

I tap the window again. No answer. I repeatedly tap the window until finally Finn opens it.

"Are you here to hurt me again?" he says in between sniffles. "My intentions were never to hurt you." I whisper to him. I put my hand on his but he jerks it away.

"Can we talk?" I ask him. He walks to his bed and I climb in. I walk towards his bed and sit next to him.

"Finn" I pause for a second, exhale deeply, then continue, "I love you. I didn't want to admit it at first but you mean so much to me. But you have to understand that you have a girlfriend. You let your pride get the best of you." I tell him.

"You're right, I do. I left because I loved you ever since we were little. I never told you because I thought you would be disgusted by me. I only ever wanted to be with you. And when I couldn't, I tried to replace you with someone else. But they never gave me the same feelings you did." he lets out.

I felt a light smile come across my face. I hug him and he hugs back. We stayed in each other's arms for as long as 30 seconds. As we let go, I look at his lips then back to his eyes. I lean closer to them, hoping he wouldn't stop me.

Our lips touch, they move passionately and in sync with each other. The kiss didn't stop.

Finn moves his hands towards my waist. I move mine to his neck. We continue kissing as he lays me down on his bed.

He hovers over me, still kissing. He then pulls away and takes his shirt off, revealing his pale body to me. He places his lips back on mine. He starts placing kisses on my jaw and neck.

I then take my shirt off, his eyes widen at the view. He gives me a quick peck and proceeds to suck on my neck. He continued sucking on different sections of my chest and lower stomach.

After a while, we finally stop. We lay next to each other and sigh in relief.

We cuddle and go to sleep.

-
-