Wilford Warfstache and Antisepticeye

Black Night Club. A safe zone for a group of demons to hang out together. Natemare was this club's founder - sharing it with his boyfriend Antisepticeye and Dark's very own older brother Wilford Warfstache. The club was hidden in the shadows of LA's darkest alleyways, out of sight of passers by.

Natemare had Nathan over his shoulder, carrying him to the Black Night Club. He didnt want anyone to find an unconcious body lying around on the streets. He stayed hidden in the shadows, walking swiftly and silently. As he approached the entrance, he could see Wilford standing outside - golden gun in hand. He seemed to be eyeing something down. For someone who wrote demon news reports for a living - Wilford was a bloody good shot with his gun..

Wilford saw Natemare with Nathan over his shoulder and smiled, twisting his pink mustache. He laughed his goofy smile before putting his gun in his back pocket.

"What do we have here??" he said, helping Natemare with the body.

"The one demon who can have a demon live within them - that's what."

They walked inside to the club living room. Inside, they tied Nathan to a chair and put him in Natemare and Anti's room. Natemare nust smiled to himself as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Anti.

"Hey babe...yeah, I've got him...he's in our room...I'll see you when you get back...love you babe...bye."

Wilford rolled his eyes and pretended to be sick, "You two give me PTSD with your sloppy love chats - bloody hell."

Natemare glared at Wilford before walking over to the fridge. Inside, he grabbed a bag of fresh blood which came from an unfortunate teen girl. He embedded his fangs into the bag and sucked the blood, the thirst being fulfilled with each suck. Natemare then handed what was left over to Wilford - who gladly took it.

They sat casually, talking about their recent kills and waiting for Anti - who turned up not long later. Anti sat on Natemare's lap, straddling him and kissing his lips. Natemare moaned into Anti's mouth as he was grinded into.

"Ok you two, leave this affection for the bedroom." Wilford covered his eyes with his top hat, sinking into the chair. Anti kissed Natemare again before getting off his lap.

"Baby, I'm gonna go 'sort' Nathan - ok??" Anti smirked, Natemare smirked back because he knew what Anti meant. Wilford just looked confused as he watched Anti walk into their room, where Nathan was.