Phil's POV

Nothing had changed since we had both spilled out our feelings. Did he really love me? I didn't know. The only thing I knew was that every time I looked over at Dan my heart seemed to swell to half of it's size. 

    He was so kind to take me in and take care of me. Risk failure in his education just to make sure I was safe. Dan, my knight in shining armor, as cheesy as it may sound. The thought made me smile to myself, forgetting Dan was just across the room, painting more on his painting.

    "What're you smiling about cheese-head," Dan asked, his lips twinging into a smirk.

    "Well actually I hate cheese so you'll just have to call me something else."

    Dan looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully. After a bit he says, "How about Philly?"

    I laughed a bit. "Sure. If I can call you Danny."

    "Agreed."

    Dan got off of his stool and walked over to the bed, getting under the covers and cuddling me close. "You make life so much more bearable," I said, breathing into Dan's curly locks of hair. 

    Dan tensed up a little and let out a small breath, hugging me tighter. "I think it's time we venture out of my room a bit."

    He looks up at me and I nod my head, sad that the moment was over. He got up and helped me up too. We walked into the living room and he sits me on the couch. "How do you feel about watching Sherlock?"

    My smile explodes. "I think yes."

    He turns on his Netflix and grabs a blanket, starting from the first episode. It turns out the episodes are extremely long and Dan cuddles into my chest through most of it. When it finally ends Dan look up at me. "Another?"

    "Yes that was amazing," I said enthusiastically. 

    He laughed and clicked for the next episode. "Hey Dan?"

    He looked up at me again. "Do you like me?"

    There was a long pause where we just looked into each others eyes until I felt him lean his body onto mine. Our lips locked as pleasure explodes through my veins. Our tongues tangled together as I felt Dan gently push me down onto the couch flat on my back. He climbed on top of me, kissing me more persistently. 

    I felt my member harden against his as he pushed up against it, slowly grinding. I began to take off his shirt and he threw it off for me. The harder he pushed the more woozy I felt. I bit onto his collar bone, sighing softly.

    He looks at me, muttering lightly, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

    "Y-yes."

    I am overwhelmed and can barely squeeze out a coherent word. I want this though, more than anything. My ribs hurt from my injuries but Dan is being as gentle as he can. We take off the rest of our clothes bit by bit until we're left in our boxers. He slides down my body kissing my stomach as he does so. Finally he gets to my boxers and starts gripping at me. I moan loudly, shuddering from the pleasure. "Ready," he asks, biting his lip sensually. 

    "Hell yes," I moan.

    He slowly tugs them off and then tugs off his own. He starts to work with himself to make himself even harder. His member rises and  I can feel my head getting even foggier. I wanted him. Now.

    I flip him underneath me and began to work, feeling Dan shudder beneath me. "Ughh baby, keep going," he whispers to me. 

    I can feel myself losing it. I come all over his stomach, letting out a moan, almost like a scream. Dan is still laying there, member hard. I swirl my tongue on the tip and begin to work it with my hands. He finally moans and comes down my hands. We collapse beside  each other, hugging one another tightly. 

    Dan looks over at me, sweaty but grinning wildly. "We may have to start the episode over," he says with a smirk.

Author's Note: i was debating advancing the plot this soon but whatever, it's not like anyone cares anyways.