Dan's POV

Things weren't weird between Phil and I like I thought it would be. Warmth was all I could see. All I could be and feel. Warmth. After we finished watching Sherlock last night I painted for him. I painted all of the colors her made me feel.
    I painted such a warm beautiful colors all mixed together like a knot in my stomach. And then he hugged me tightly. Words. That's all I wanted to get out. But his arms held fast the poetry in my skin. I didn't mind that. He turned the lights of and lead me to his bed. We laid there, snuggling and exchanging flushed smiles.
My rose. Our love blossoming like flowers in the night. Feeling all of this pink air deep in my bones, all I could see was Phil through that mist. Phil, caressing my hair and giving small smiles of appreciation. Phil.
    I love Phil. "I-I love you," I stutter out.
    It was barely audible. Did he hear me? It took a second as my gushy heart turned grey. Will he say it back? "I love you more," Phil finally said, face beet red.
    "Why are you embarrassed?"
   Phil sighed. "I don't know honestly. I didn't know I'd end up with you and I still can't believe it yet. I-I don't know. All I know is that I love you with my whole heart."
    The pink cloud lifted me up off of that bed there. So high that I was floating through the starry sky. A peck on my cheek sent me spiraling back down to earth. I couldn't help it, a smile broke out on my face. A big goofy smile that anyone but me would've been ashamed of in that moment

Author's Note: dude it's been months since i've uploaded i'm so so sorry. things have just been hard but i'll try harder :) btw this is just a little fluff chapter, idk where this story is going yet tbh