My turn 1.

"Chug chug chug chug" everyone around me chanted as I drank the beer from the keg. Usually I'm not the type of girl to drink or do bad things but I've been feeling so empty that I'll do just about anything to feel something. My life isn't horrible but I'm probably one of the most insecure girls out there; I've got huge thighs a butt and big boobs which I hate, people claim I'm just curvy but I don't like my body at all. "Okay okay okay!!" Justin grabbed me and pulled me away from my thoughts and from chugging the beer. Justin and I had been talking for two months and his friends told me he was planning on asking me out which I was nervous about seeing as how I've never had a first kiss let alone a boyfriend. Yet I wouldn't mind dating him seeing as he was gorgeous what with his blonde hair, his bright blue eyes, and his model like body he could make any girl drool. Again Justin snapped me out of my thoughts which by the way I get distracted easily. "So can I ask you something?" Justin said.

"Of course what is it?"

"Well we've been talking for awhile and I really like you and I just... Oh hell Will you be mine?"

I will admit it took me a good 5 seconds to answer but i ended up saying yes and Justin crashed his lips to mine which caused the girls to fangirl and the boys to whistle. I could feel myself blushing so I smiled and pulled away that's when I thought about my parents oh boy my dad is one tough cookie to please.

*two weeks later*

"I'll be over in 20 minutes" Justin said over the phone.

"Alright see you then" I replied I could feel the butterflies in my stomach I just couldn't tell if they were a good type or a bad type. I had kept our relationship a secret from my parents, because I didn't have the slightest clue as to how they would react. I thought about multiple ways to start of the conversation and before I knew it I heard the doorbell ding which could only mean Justin was here so I ran downstairs and greeted him with a hug.

"You look gorgeous as always" he said as he placed a kiss to my cheek. I thanked him and we walked over to the living room where my dad already had his eyes glued to us.

"Ummm dad, mom this is Justin my boyfriend."

My dad's eyes widened and my mom got a face of sadness yet they both said nothing. I could feel Justin's hand starting to sweat so I looked up to him and smiled I could feel him relax a little bit so I asked my parents what was wrong.

"Jacqueline sweetie can I see you in the kitchen?" My mom asked I of course being the stubborn person I am refused and told her to tell me here and before I realized we were all arguing and my dad yelled "you can't date this boy!"

I got closer to Justin and told him why not he looked at my mom and

then at me and let out a big sigh.

"Because we're moving......"