My turn 14.

--Jackie's POV--

It's been about 2 months since the kiss with James and I must admit as much as I've tried to avoid him it's so hard. He has a new girl around his arm every week and every week I wish that girl was me.

As for everyone else we've gotten closer, we hangout basically every day and Daniel apologized for kissing me but I wasn't mad to begin with so there was no need for him to say sorry although we had become great friends. As far as couples go Jasmine and beau are finally dating and same goes for Luke and Katie. Now Nayeli and Jai aren't official but they will be tonight when Jai asks her. I'm honestly so happy for them but my depressions gotten worse I even went as far as cutting my thighs last night. I felt so guilty but I couldn't help myself. Nobody knows I did it but it's because I refuse to let them see that side of me.

My parents an brother are never home and when they are they ignore me. I guess that's another reason why I did it.

It was Sunday and everyone knows those are my lazy days so they usually go on dates, so when my doorbell rang I found it odd. It couldn't be my parents because they have a key I doubt it would be James, and Daniel was visiting his dad two hours away.

I fixed my hair by the mirror and made my way over to the door, I opened the door to see him.

What was he doing here?

"Justin?!"

--Justin's POV--

Since Jackie left I can't get her out of my mind and I hate myself every day for breaking up with her I don't even know why I did it. I hated to admit it but my parents were loaded so I asked to visit her during the two week long break. My parents didn't know we had ended things so they let me go. I packed my things and set off. I texted Jackie's mom for their address and she gave it to me. Once arriving I got into a taxi and handed him the address.

"Got it we should be there in about 15 minutes, visiting family?" Asked the taxi driver

"Erm no actually visiting my girlfriend"

We made small talk and he pulled up into the driveway of a massive house, I hauled out my suitcase and walked up the driveway.

*knock knock*

I was greeted by Jackie she looked better than I remember her skin glowed and her hair was longer I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out.

"Justin?!" She said with a surprising tone.

"Yeah it's me can I talk to you?"

"Oh yeah come in come in" she directed me towards the living room where she sat on the other end of the couch.

I began by telling her how much I've missed her and told her that I needed her. She sighed and said that it wouldn't work seeing as how I lived an ocean away.

"Jackie distance is nothing if two people love each other!"

"Woah there I never said anything about love Justin"

"Will you at least give us another chance?"

She sighed "How about we start of by being friends again? How long are you here for?"

"I'll take what I can get, and only two weeks"

"Have you got a place to stay?"

"Actually I asked your mom and she said she didn't mind if I stayed here..."

"Oh I wasn't expecting that but sure I'll show you the guest bedroom it's right beside my room" she took me upstairs and gave me a tour of the house. I couldn't help but admire her. Everything she did I found so adorable.