My turn 3.

"Wake up moron" I heard my 5 year old brother say. I just wanted to punch him square in the face but I held myself back seeing as how I'd probably get in a shit ton of trouble by my parents. I looked out the plane window and saw the sunny sky gleaming in. I know I should be happy to know my dad got this promotion but I wasn't happy I just wanted to go back home. On the way to our new house I couldn't help but bite on the little nubs I call nails I was so nervous because I knew I'd be starting school in a new place and I had to make friends which I was so shy I don't even know if it's possible for someone to want to be friends with the new girl. We pulled up in front of the house in what seemed like 5 minutes and let me tell you it was huge! I ran inside so I could choose the room I wanted but to my surprise they had already been chosen seeing as how the house was full of furniture my room was amazing it had beige walls a queen size bed with a white comforter a dresser and what made it even better I finally had my own bathroom! I didn't even hesitate to jump in the shower I felt so gross after being on the plane. I heard laughter coming from downstairs and it wasn't just my parents so I decided to check it out. I headed down the hall with my towel around me and that when I bumped into something hard I thought it was a wall but to my dismay it was a boy I saw as he raked my body, I could feel myself blushing and ran back to my room without saying a word. "Jacqueline come down here!!" My mom said.

"Umm one minute!" Good thing I brought in my luggage with me I slipped on a t-shirt, leggings and let my curly hair down. I headed downstairs and saw 5 boys and another lady sitting in the living room with my parents.

"Sweetie these are our neighbors." My mom said.

"Oh my you're so beautiful." A lady with black hair came towards me "I'm Gina and these goofballs are my sons."

"Mom she probably already knows us." "Umm I'm sorry but I've never seen you guys before."

They're mouths dropped and their eyes widened.

"Well let us introduce ourselves."

"I'm Beau" said the boy with mesmerizing green eyes.

"We're Luke and Jai" said these hot as hell twins.

"And I'm your future boyfriend, Daniel" I laughed and then I saw him, the boy I bumped into with just my towel I felt my cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"I'm James" he replied with a wink.

"Oh well nice to meet you all I'm Jacqueline but you guys can call me Jackie." I replied.

My mom said that they were going out to eat with Gina and that the boys offered to take me to get familiar with the place. "If you guys don't mind I'm feeling rather jet-lagged I'd rather just stay home." I said.

"Oi babe that's fine we'll just stay here with you, I'll order pizza and Luke will run next door to get some movies." Replied Beau. I nodded and watched as my parents and brother left to go eat with Gina and here I was in a room full of boys when I have a boyfriend. Wait boyfriend! Oh shit I haven't texted Justin since I landed I ran up to get my phone and my phone exploded with text messages.

Text to Justin ❤️- Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't text you I've just been busy ya know I miss you xx

Almost instantly I got a reply back from him.

Justin❤️- I miss you more baby, FaceTime me?

I didn't feel like face timing so I said I was tired but that I would tomorrow. I heard the boys calling me so I headed back downstairs. "So babe I took the honor of choosing the movie since you took to long and the pizza should be here in 15 minutes."

"Okay cool, but what movie?"

"The best movie ever Paranormal Activity!" Shouted Luke.

"But scary movies and me don't mix to well" I proceed to say but was cut off by James pulling me down on the couch next to him. "I'll take care of you" he whispered in my ear causing me to get goosebumps. I shouldn't even be this close to him Justin would be furious.

Just as the movie started the doorbell rand I shot up so I could avoid the movie and took the pizza to the kitchen I hadn't even realized Jai was behind me I looked at him and offered some pizza. "No thanks gorgeous, but I do need to warn you I wouldn't get to comfortable with James he has a tendency to just play with girls and sleep with them."

"Oh no worries Jai I have a boyfriend."

He seemed interested and I spilt everything out to Jai I even felt confident telling him about my suicide attempts and how I used to cut how I'm so insecure how I saw my parents weren't happy anymore ect. Once I was done he pulled me in to a tight hug and said "well whenever you need me I'm right next door just come over or we can do whatever." He asked me for my number I gave it to him and I heard my phone receive a text. "I'll be your shoulder to cry on and if you're ever up for a laugh just get on twitter and see some of the funny edits out fans make" he chucked. But I don't have a twitter I admitted. "Oi boys" he dan into the living room telling the boys that I didn't have a twitter they all ran in an told me to get my laptop I did as I was told and they made it for me within a matter of minutes. "Now you just need a profile picture" exclaimed Luke. I smiled into the webcam and the boys gathered around as well. "There" I said. Perfect now we'll all give you shout outs and before I knew is I had hundreds of followers.

"You guys really are popular" I laughed as I grade back into the living room. Sure enough James sits next to me. "So Jackie are you excited about starting school here?"

"Hell no I'm scared out of my mind."

"Don't worry babe we'll be there to help you" Daniel said as he placed his arms on my shoulders I smiled and thought about my old friends.

"Jackie, Jackie, Jackie...." I could fell myself being shaken in slowly opened my eyes to see that I was on James lap.

"When did I fall asleep?"

The boys broke out in laughter for what reason I had no clue.

"You fell asleep within 5 minutes" said James. I realized I was still on his lap so I got up and moved away.

"I guess I'm just tired what time is it?"

"12:57"

"Oh wow well I'm so sorry but I'm so tired I'm going to bed."

"I'll be up in a minute" James said as he winked yet again. I rolled my eyes and the boys headed out one by one saying goodnight. I reached over to my phone and saw a text from Jai.

Jai😛- goodnight beautiful

I smiled down at my phone replied goodnight and fell asleep right away.

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫 Hey everyone I just started this story and I'll be updating soon! I hope you like it <3 -Jackie