My turn 6.

--Jais POV--

I got home from the gym and James still wasn't back so I decided to hop in the shower maybe he'd be back by the time I got out.

"So James how was she?!"

As soon as I heard this I turned off the water, and got dressed. A part of me hoped Jackie was here but then again I didn't wanna see her why would she go out with James after I told her to not get involved with him?!

"Where's Jackie?" I asked

"I don't know I tried looking for her but..."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah she ran out of the mall after I told her that her boyfriend has probably already cheated on her."

"James you idiot she doesn't know her way around!" All of us boys said in unison.

I guess he understood because he begged that we go out and look for her we all put on our shoes Beau got in his car with Daniel and James meanwhile me and Luke rode our skateboards.

"Dude call her you have her number!" Luke said, that's when I remembered I did. I frantically scrolled down my contacts until i found her. The phone rang for what seemed like years until I heard a voice on the other end.

"JACKIE?! Where are you?! Are you okay?!"

"I don't know where I am. I'm okay"

"Just tell me what's around you"

After she told me what was around her I knew exactly where she was I told her not to move and darted to get to her as soon as I could.

--Jackie's POV--

"Don't go anywhere stay where you are please!" Jai said on the other line. Why hadn't I thought of calling him instead of calling my parents of course they wouldn't answer they never do.

While I waited I looked in my phones camera and saw my mascara had run so I rubbed it off with my shirt. Once it was gone I looked up to see Jai and Luke running towards me with their boards in their arms.

I smiled and they both hugged me at once.

"Thank God you're okay, do you have any idea how dead we would've been if your parents found out we lost you?!" Luke exclaimed I said sorry and hugged him.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed to Jai and he said it was okay. Turns out I was only 10 minutes from home but I couldn't be happier what an eventful day and it was only 5 pm. Luke had called Beau and told them that they had found me and they all came to my house everyone including James, he walked up to me and apologized. I rolled my eyes and walked away what an asshole just leaving me alone.

--James POV--

What the hell I said I was sorry why wasn't she all over me like most girls?