My Turn 23.

Hey you huys so sorry i havent updated but here you go and i hope you like it!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------*3 months later*

-James pov--

Things havent been going so well for Jackie she continues to blame herself and has anxiety attacks but it doesnt stop me from loving her. Everyone else on the other hand is getting much better although every so often they have a breakdown, well everyone but Jai he doesnt go out much anymore and when he sees jackie he turns the other way i've been meaning to talk to him about that i just havent gotten around to it. As for me well i have to be the strong one it still hits me that she was caring my kid and that i was going to be a dad but to a girl i didnt love because the one i love is sleeping in my arms and her name is Jacqueline.

--Jais pov--

I know i know i know i repeat to myself over and over again. I hate to admit it but im still head over heels in love with Jackie but i shouldnt be and i know if i told her it would only make things worse, thats why everytime i see her i turn the other way in fear that it'll just slip out. I shake my head and start heading up the stairs, "Katie,Katie, fuck!' I hear luke moaning out

"ew you guys what the fuck!" i spat and ran down the stairs i can't get peace anywhere anymore if its not Luke and Katie fucking its Beau and Jasmine. I decided to take a stroll through the woods to my secret spot.

--Jackies Pov--

"You sure you don't want me to go babe?" James asked as i put on my jumper and shoes

"Yeah i'll be fine i just want to think about some things on my own beside some fresh air will do me good." he nodded and went back up to my room to lay down while i headed to my secret spot in the forest. I took my time to admire the beauty in this place and what made it look even better was that the sun was setting, i usually came here by myself in the middle of the night to just relax and listen to the world but i havent done it since she died, but here i am i hiked up a small hill to finally get to my spot but am taken aback when i see a figure sitting on my usual rock. I slowly make my way up to them hoping its not a serial killer or something but thank God its only Jai.

"Hey Jai" i say placing my hand on his shoulder

"jackie?!" He stands up quickly "What are you doing here?!" he asks

"This is my secret spot or well i thought it was secret" i chuckled but could tell something was up when he didnt show any emotion

"Are you okay Jai?"

he paused and took a deep breath "No, i'm in love with a girl."

"Jai this is great! who is she i bet shes amazing and gorgeous!" i sat on my rock and he did the same on the one across from me

"She is she's perfect believe me, she's got these eyes and these lips that look so soft and her hair i just want to run my fingers through it all the time.......... but i can't"

feeling sorry for him i made my way over to him and hugged him, he embraced me hard and before i knew it my lips were moving in sync with his. My head and heart were telling me to let go but it was if my lips were seriously glued to his. I tensed up as his arms trailed down to my waist then my butt until i straddled him. When two minutes passed and i came back to my senses i got up and blushed "Jai holy shit please tell me im not the girl you're inlove with?!"

He looked down but i could see a smile forming "You are im in love with you Jackie i always have been"

i shock my head "no Jai what we just did was wrong and im telling James i can't fucking believe i just did this for fucks sake!!" i stormed off running but was stopped when my foot got stuck in a hole causing me to twist my ankle i pulled my foot out and tried to walk on it of course i couldnt.

"need some help?" Jai asked with sympathy in his eyes

i nodded and he carried me in bridal position all the way to my house where he left me on the doorstep i got out my keys to unlock the house but i knew i wouldnt make it up the stairs so i called out in pain to James.

"Jackie? Oh my god are you okay what happened?!" He asked picking me up and carrying me to the room i didnt answer but instead i cried, i started crying because of what just happened and how i actually kissed him back i knew i had to tell James but i was scared of what would happen.

"James.... baby i have to tell you something." i gulped and began telling him what had just happened and apologized for it.

"HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU??!?!?! HE'S INLOVE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!?! HE FUCKING KISSED YOU?!?! NO!" James stormed out of the house leaving the downstairs door open i carefully made my way down to close it thinking he was mad and didn't wanna talk but that's when i saw James punching Jai with full force and hate. "James stop!!" i screamed once he saw the desperation in my eyes he got off and told Jai "Stay the fuck away from jackie i never wanna see you near her again!" he spat looking at me and getting in his car, i watched as his car pulled out of my street, then i looked at Jai "I fucking hate you, you bitch!" Jai yelled at me. Tears formed in my eyes and i slammed the door, what have you done Jackie you're officially an idiot. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed james three times then texted him eight times but everytime i got no response, same thing with Jai. In anger i threw my phone and it shattered i could care less i crawled over to the couch and watched 'mean girls' until i fell asleep. Why does this shit always happen to me?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was chapter 23, I NEED 3 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER  hope you guys liked it tell me what you think, and what you think is going to happen next! Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!