My turn 22.

I got three votes, so here's chapter 22! Hope you guys enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Nayeli's POV --

"congratulations you're pregnant" that sentence kept ringing through my ears all the way home. Katie was driving and she refused to talk to me. She's mad I know she is and I don't blame her.

"Katie?" I managed to choke out finally.

"what?" She said through clenched teeth

"should I tell James, and Jackie?"

"I say you tell James first because if what you said about him being too drunk or stoned to remember well this will come as a shock to him."

I sighed and rubbed my head in frustration, everything was always my fault. I never managed to do anything right. But I cant keep this baby, I just can't I'm  not even 19 for fucks sake!

Katie dropped me off at my house and I made sure she left before I hopped on my bike and rode it over to Jackie's house, she needed to know.

-- Jackies POV --

I was in the living room crying thinking about everything that's happened the last couple weeks, how maybe if I had just listened to James we wouldn't be in this mess. I genuinely believe he's still waiting for me.

I heard a knock at the door and walked over to open it.

"Nayeli? Why are you crying?"

"J.. Jackie i'm so so sorry"

she was starting to freak me out so I told her to tell me what was wrong

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?! SINCE WHEN? WHOS THE DAD?! " I frantically threw all these questions at her but she didn't respond instead she continued crying.

"Nayeli answer me!"

"IT'S JAMES THE FUCKING FATHER OF THIS BABY IS JAMES!!" she yelled

I stood there frozen not believing what I had just heard.

"when?" was all I managed to say

she proceed to tell me what happened and when it happened, I was furious.

"Don't worry I'm going to get rid of this thing." she said pointing at her stomach

"no, you will not kill that child. It deserves to live."

"Jackie you just don't understand, I've fucked up my life, nobody talks to me ever since I kissed James to get back at you"

"YOU WHAT?! YOU KISSED MY BOYFRIEND?! ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM WHO KISSED YOU BUT NO IT WAS YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"Jackie please, let me explain..."

"GET OUT!" I pushed her out and slammed the door. I can't believe this. James had changed I was the one who refused to listen."

-- James POV --

"bloody hell, who the fucks at the door at 3 in the motherfucking morning?" I said walking up to open the door. "Oh it's you, what the hell do you want?" I spat

"I need to tell you ermm something."

"Look I don't care what you have to say just take your bullshit lies somewhere else." I was about to close the door when I heard her utter out the words "I'm pregnant"