My turn 15.

Okay sorry I took awhile to update but I hope you guys like it! What did you guys think about Justin coming back?! Let me know! (: 💕

---------------------------------------------------------------

--Justin's POV--

I woke up pretty early and got ready for the day I was finished by 8 I headed out the door and stopped a taxi. I wanted to get some coffee for us seeing as how she loves it. I found a donut shop and ordered two medium coffees and two chocolate donuts. I was back home in no time. I wasn't surprised to see that she still asleep so I thought it would be a great idea to take it up to her.

"Hey Jackie, you awake?"

I heard a groan come from the other side of the door which caused me to chuckle I let myself in and stood over her.

"I got us some breakfast."

She looked up and her face grew a huge smile as soon as she saw the coffee she tried to reach over and grab it from me but I held it up away from her grasp.

"Hey no thank you or anything? Haha"

"Thank youuuuuuu" I handed her the drink and we went downstairs to finish up.

"So I was doing some research about good places last night and I wanted to take you out to dinner and a movie tonight? What do you say?"

--Jackie's POV--

He asked me to movies and dinner tonight and I couldn't resist so I agreed. We decided to watch movies for the rest of the day until I had to get ready. I took a shower and slipped on some leggings, boots, a shirt with a pretty pink scarf, as for my hair I put it in a bun and my makeup was a smokey eye with winged eyeliner and who could forget mascara.

I called out for Justin as I headed down the stairs and I swear I drooled. He was wearing a button up with khaki pants and I could see his arm muscles through his shirt.

"Jackie you can stop staring" he laughed and I blushed.

"Oh shut up" I said as I headed out in front of him.

"But I mean you look amazing like always even from behind as well"

I turned around and playfully hit his arm. We hopped into the rental car and drove to the restaurant. It felt like tonight would be perfect.

--James POV--

I was at the Brooks house all day hoping to see her but nothing, I even came close to texting her but I held myself back. I decided to call up Brittany and go out.

She agreed to meet me at one of the Italian restaurants in the town and upon walking in of course they had to be here. I was about to turn around and leave but Brittany was already at the table right fucking next to them. I casually made my way over and pretended as if I didn't notice them there until Justin said hey so I was basically forced to look at her and him.

She looked so beautiful I just wanted to throw him and Brittany out so I could just be me and her but it couldn't be I needed to get over her.

I turned to sit down again and I could feel her eyes on me.

"Justin I'm not feeling to well can we leave?" She told him I didn't know if it was because I was there or if it was because of Brittany but it hurt me to see her leave. They stood up and Justin put his arm around her waist but unlike last time she let him there was no smirk on my face this time. I finished dinner and told Brittany the boys needed me of course I lied I just wanted to be away from Brittany and close to Jackie.

--Justin's POV--

I asked her if she wanted to go home and she said no she wanted to go for a walk of course I agreed id do anything to make her happy. We arrived and we just talked about everything.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah go ahead" she replied

"Do you still have feelings for me? Because I'm crazy over you Jackie everything you do makes me happy I regret breaking up with you everyday. You're my dream girl"

"Justin.... I"

I didn't wanna hear her reject me so I cupped my hands on her face and kissed her, to my surprise she kissed back. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Don't be, but you should have let me finish! Haha I was going to say that I still had feelings for you too and we should give it another try"

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes" she replied happily I picked her up and kissed her again.

--Jasmines POV--

Text from Jackie👭- me and Justin are back together!!!

I looked up from my phone and told everyone that Jackie and Justin were back together. The boys sighed and so did the girls.

"What's wrong with y'all?" I asked

"He's just going to break her heart" said James

"Well I guess you and him have something in common don't you?!" I yelled I was frustrated but realize what I had said I just wanted to punch myself in the face.

"What did you say?" Asked James

I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell him right?

"Really James? Jackie liked you but she didn't want anything to do with the schools player and Brittany's threats weren't so helpful either. You always seem to ruin everything."

"Why the fuck didn't anyone tell me this?! Do you guys know how long I've tried to be with her?! Of course not cause you all think about yourselfs but now I don't get a chance cause she's back with him!!" And with that he ran out leaving all of us with our jaws open.

Should we tell Jackie? I asked the others everyone agreed it would be best not to and we just kept it at that.

--Luke's POV--

Daniel looked like he'd seen a ghost I asked what was wrong and he said he'd talk to me outside.

"What wrong mate?" I asked

"Luke I feel horrible the day I was suppose to go over to Jackie's to talk to her about James I asked her out on a date and ended up kissing her she forgave me and everything but I can't stop thinking about her. James said he was going to try and forget her so I assumed he would and I could try but now she's with Justin and turns out James likes her. Luke what am I going to do?!" He furiously ran his fingers through his hair.

"Daniel I had no idea what to tell you but this is all a big mess I'm sorry. I think I'm going to have to talk to Jackie and clear all this out."

He made me promise I wouldn't say anything and I agreed not to but I'll still talk to Jackie I doubt she's over James already but what about Daniel?!

"Babe are you okay?" Katie asked as she hugged me, I kissed her forehead and told her everything.

"I think a girls day is needed we'll all go out with Jackie tomorrow and the boys will take out Justin okay?"

I feared that it wouldn't be a good idea but I agreed and I hoped for the best.