My turn 19

-- James POV--

Jackie's missing I can't do this it's all my fault I'm the one who left her alone. That's probably what she was going to tell me at the park that she liked me God James you never do anything right.

We're going to find her. I need her in my life. Stupid Jus... WAIT JUSTIN!

Where is he? He probably has Jackie.

I was at the Brooks house in a matter of minutes, when I got out of the car I noticed Katie had only managed to gather 4 other friends seeing as how it was past midnight and most of them didn't answer.

"Okay let's split up James, Luke, and me will go back and search around the park, and the rest of you check the shops, just everywhere until you find her! Yelled Katie.

-- Luke's POV --

Daniel took Cassie home and came back to help search for Jackie. As a matter of fact we've been searching for about an hour and there still wasn't a sign of her.

"Hey you guys I've been thinking what about Justin? What if he has her?" Said James.

Me and Katie both looked at each other and realized he had a point I got my phone out and prayed Justin would answer and he did!

L- Justin where are you?! Where's Jackie?!

J- He chuckled "Try looking for her at the hospital, you could say she got into a little accident"

The phone fell from my hand and I cried how could that asshole be so heartless?!

"Luke WHAT DID HE SAY?!" Both Katie and James asked frantically

"Let's go come on follow me!" I yelled without telling them anything. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital seeing as how it was only 10 minutes from there.

"Hey hello excuse me?!!" I yelled and banged on the nurses desk.

"What is it sweetie?"

I had trouble talking seeing as how I was about of breath but I managed to describe Jackie and say her full name and unfortunately Jackie had been in an accident.

James and Katie came rushing in about 3 minutes after me.

"Luke what the fucks going on?!" James yelled

"Jackie..... She got in an accident the nurse said a car ran her over and left the scene....." I replied and James turned white I could tell he was holding back tears but he just yelled for the nurse. "Where is she?!" James asked the nurse

"Sweetie please have a seat you can't see her right now."

James yelled and hit the wall, I went over to try to console him and it worked but he started to cry I had never seen James cry especially not for a girl.

-- Jackie's POV --

I could still hear everything going on around me, I heard the cops, I heard the nurses telling me everything was going to be okay. Until I fell asleep again.

-- Beaus POV --

I got a call from Katie telling me to go to the hospital because that's where Jackie was. I told everyone and we all headed there together. Jasmine was a wreck and I felt useless because I couldn't seem to comfort her enough. I grabbed her and kissed her forehead. I love you." She replied saying she loved me too and we made our way over to Jackie.

Once we got there the nurse said only 3 people were allowed at a time James got up first but the girls pushed him aside and ran to her.

-- Jasmines POV --