My turn 20.

---------- *4 months later* --------

-- James POV--

I've never been happier before in my life, and I know Jackie thinks the same way. Nobody has tried to flirt with me but some guys don't understand that Jackie is mine and she's taken, yes I'm very jealous but it's only because I'm scared to lose her. I'm supposed to be going over today to have a movie day with her so on my way over I got us some Chinese and ice cream.

I knocked on her door but this time it wasn't Jackie that opened it was her dad? Of course I found it odd because Jackie was usually the only one home.

"Hello I believe you're James?"

I nodded and shook his hand, Jackie's dad was scary looking; he's tall, dark, and he had a loud voice.

"Well go on in Jackie's upstairs, we're leaving and won't be back for a month so take care of her son." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"You don't have to worry I won't let anything happen to her, you can trust me."

I walked in placing the food in the living room, and went upstairs to find her, I opened to door to see her looking at herself in the mirror frowning with tears in her eyes, I ran over to her.

"Babe what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"No James look at me, your girlfriends a whale." She said cupping her hands to her face.

I pulled her to me and reassured her that I thought she was perfect.

"Now come on I brought food for us and you're eating Jackie."

She nodded and I let her choose the movie while I got us some drinks.

-- Jackie's POV --

It was almost 10 so I told James I was going to change, I put on some yoga shorts and a tank top, I headed back downstairs and saw James had taken off his shirt I could help but stare. Wasn't I a lucky girl I have this most perfect boyfriend ever.

I don't remember how or when it happened but halfway into the movie James was pulling off my shirt and leaving love marks down my neck.

I have to admit that I was scared shitless because I've never done anything before, I guess he felt me tense up when he was pulling down my shorts because he looked over and asked if I wanted him to stop, I wanted to say yes but at the same time I wanted James to be my first so I told him to keep going. He made his way into me and I didn't expect him to be that big so I will admit it did cause me a slight touch of pain but I could handle it, he bent down to kiss me and his tongue begged for entrance so I granted it's wish and it was one of those kisses that blows you away.

-- James POV --

I started speeding up and thrusting harder into her I knew that I was her first because of how she felt. We've been going at it for about 30 minutes now but it had to pull out because she said I was hurting her. She had a sad look in her face because she claimed that she ruined the moment.

"Jackie no it's fine, it was perfect."

She seemed to calm down so I pulled her into my arms and kissed her forehead.

"Hey Jackie?"

"Yes?" She said barely awake at this point

"I love you....."

"I love you too James" she said giving my cheek a kiss.

It's official i want this girl for the rest of my life. It's our turn to be happy.

------------------------------------------------------------ NEXT DAY------------------

-- Jackie's POV --