My turn 7.

-- Jais POV--

We all went to Jackie's house and I saw her get tense once she saw James but she ended up rolling her eyes at him, that's a first. Most girls usually pray to be noticed by James. Jackie kept yawning so I told the guys we should go so we did, she thanked me and said goodnight to us all. The thing is I didn't wanna leave her......

-- Jackie's POV--

"You guys it's getting late and Jackie keeps yawning we should probably let her get some rest" said Jai

I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 7pm but I was actually really tired so I walked them all to the door and said goodnight.

As I walked upstairs to take off my makeup and wash my face my phone rang, the number was unknown but I still answered.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Gorgeous I'm so sorry for leaving you like that today!"

Ughhh it was James I wondered how he'd gotten my number but was cut off from my thoughts when he said if I was still there.

"Alright I forgive you"

"Great thanks because tomorrow I really wanna take you out..."

"Um I gotta go night!"

I hung up as fast as I could it's not that I didn't wanna hang out it's just that Sundays were my lazy days.

I switched into my pjs and rolled into a ball with my blankets, in no time I fell asleep.

--James POV--

"Um I gotta go night" then she hung up. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong. Am I losing my game? No I can't be I'm a player we never lose our game.

--Beaus POV--

We walked out of Jackie's house and went into ours. I can't help but feel like Jai has a crush on Jackie, hopefully he doesn't because she does have a boyfriend. But who could blame him Jackie was beautiful.....

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫 I hope you guys are enjoying it! I love you!💕 -Jackie