7

500 reads? That's crazy! I gotta be honest I never thought I'd get so many reads so tysm😭

Courtney POV

I woke up to a voice calling my name.

'Courtney? Wake up! School has ended already! Are you feeling better?'

It was Olivia. She didn't forget me. What a relief.

'I'm better already. Thanks for taking me here.' I replied.

We walked out of the office and out of the school building.

I wonder where olivia lives. 'Where do you live? I live a few streets away from here. I walk to school every day.'

'I see. I live not far away too actually. I live 2 streets from here.'

We turned different directions and I waved Olivia goodbye.

I went home, did homework and had dinner. I fell asleep almost immediately.

*time skip* (i couldn't think of anything to write)

Courtney POV

It's been a few months, and I made more friends and my maths is improving gradually. I've became good friends with Shayne, Olivia, Noah and Keith. They are so nice to me and they are willing to help me whenever something goes wrong.

One day, the teacher told us prom will be coming up soon, and it will be held this friday. I was filled with fear. I've never been to prom before! (guys seriously I've never gone to prom before. There's no thing such as prom in my country!) I'm not even a good dancer! Who's gonna go with me?

I thought about this word for a great deal of time. I mean, I kind of have a small crush on Shayne ever since I've met him, but I'm too scared to admit it. Besides, he's dating Jessica. If I admit it then I'm dead. So I just focused on schoolwork all along.

Sohinki POV (wow that's new)

Prom is coming up! Should I ask Courtney or not? Every since I met her in science class I had a crush on her. But I never told her simply because I'm scared.

There's science class this afternoon. Should I ask her? Ugh!

Shayne POV

Prom is coming up! Great! Me and Jessica will be the prom Kings and Queens again!

During science class...

Sohinki POV

Let me write a note to her.
____________________________

Dear Courtney,
Do you want to go to prom with me? I would be really happy if you do!

Sohinki
____________________________

I passed the note to her. I really hope she would say yes. But I can't force her to.

Courtney POV

I got bored in science class so I started reading the pages of my textbook which haven't been taught yet. Typical bookworm.

'Hey. Pssst.' Someone whispered.

'Huh?'

'Here.' Oh. It's sohinki. I wonder what that is. He's the best student in science class and he is very nice to people.

I took the paper he gave me. I opened it. My eyes widened at the note. He asked me if I wanted to go to prom with him!

Should I go with him?

I mean, I only like him as a friend, but he's pretty nice. Besides, I don't have anyone else to go with. Then my brain wandered to the thought of Shayne. How I longed to go to prom with him.

Should I say yes?