27

Shayne POV

She took the hint and crawled over to the other side, to see herself in a little garden where everything in here is kept secret.

I see her mouth drop open as she walked by the flowers grown along the side. Roses, tulips, sunflowers...you name it.

I quickly went over to the other side to grab a small but beautiful rose. I hid it at the back so Courtney won't see.

"Shayne! This place is stunningly beautiful! How did you find it?" She looked at me and whispered in excitement.

"I come here when I feel blue or troubled. I was walking to the supplies room when i saw an unusual large gap between the two trees, so I decided to go in and ended up here."

We sat down on the soft grass and started to eat our sandwiches, talking about school and other stuff.

When we finished our lunches, I reached for her hand and held it tightly. I looked into her green hazel eyes.

"Courtney, there is something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time..."

Courtney POV

I wonder what it is.

"Courtney..." Shayne started slowly, looking onto the grass below him. I know it very well when he gets nervous. It's cute in a way.

"Yeah Shayney?" I said, looking deep into his blue eyes.

"I used to dislike school because the classes (except maths) were boring, and I only liked drawing in my notebook or read under my desk.

But ever since I met you, my life has forever changed. I liked you from the first day of school. I liked every single bit of you, from your blonde wavy hair, your hazel-green eyes, to your wild personality.

I love having lessons with you, and they never get boring. I look forward to every single school day just to see you, and those butterflies? I get them every single time whenever I am with you. I couldn't help it. They won't go away. It doesn't happen to any girl, but you."

Oh my god. This feels completely like a dream. I was beyond surprised. I never knew he actually felt the same way towards me!!

I'm blushing really really hard right now, and I'm pretty sure Shayne could tell by my crimson cheeks.

I could see he took a deep breath and faced me. He took out a rose and looked me in the eyes.

"Courtney, w-will you go out with me?"

Shayne POV

I looked Courtney in the eyes.

Alright. This is it.

"Courtney, w-will you go out with me?"

Before I could manage to say anything else, I was cut off by a kiss.

My hand cupped her cheeks and I kissed back.

Our lips connected, and it truly feels like a dream. It was a short kiss, but definitely passionate.

Courtney gladly accepted the rose and was admiring it.

She looked back up to me with her green sparkling eyes.

"Shayne, of course I will go out with you!"

Guys...I guess that's it! We made it to the end of the story! Thankyou all for reading and supporting me all along:)))

BUT...

If you don't want this story to end,

SEQUEL?

NO SEQUEL?

OR ANOTHER FANFICTION?

Comment down and give me ideas (such as story plots etc.) !!

Btw, I feel like there are not enough shaylivia fabrication out there so I'm gonna write one!