8

Courtney POV

I picked my pen and wrote 'sure!' On the small piece of crumpled paper.

To be honest I was unsure myself. (A/N: wow what irony is this) But I won't have anyone else to go with me, so might as well go with him.

I passed the note back to Sohinki.

Sohinki POV

I see the same note I had passed to Courtney a while ago. I'm so nervous.

I opened the note.

She said yes!

The girl that I liked will go to prom with me!!! I was so happy and relieved I almost screamed out.

As the lesson continued on I couldn't concentrate on anything the teacher had said but Courtney.

I was daydreaming if how we would dance together. I don't know maybe she likes me too?

*time skip to the end of the day*

Courtney POV

Classes had ended. I got back home and started doing homework. When I opened my maths workbook, I saw a note stuck on the page that was being taught today. It's from Shayne! He must've stuck the paper when I went to the bathroom during maths class.

He wrote his number on the memo paper and drew a smiley face. Aww!

I've always wanted to ask him for his number but I was too scared. And now I have his number, I was truly happy. But what does it mean?

After all the homework and studying, I had dinner and it was my free time. I decided to pull put my diary and start writing simply because the love of writing.

Diary Entry #23
Why did I feel this way?

I've always sort of ignored 'love' in school as I want to focus on my grades but not other stuff. Although I'm not a straight A student, I still want to do good in my exams. But things happening lately just couldn't match with my explanation.

I've been gotten less bullied by Jessica. I don't know why though. I might be because of Shayne.

I was staring at Shayne's blue eyes the whole maths lesson.  I haven't realised until he called my name. 'Courtney?' He asked. 'Huh? Can you repeat it one more time?' I immediately snapped out of my thoughts. 'I said if you multiply the sums of 2 answers you will get this.' Shayne said. God what is wrong with me?

So that's what happened.

Do I like someone? Have I fallen in love? Or it's just crazy thinking and imagination going on in my mind? I couldn't draw a conclusion to my thoughts.

It's getting late so I got to bed and drifted off to sleep.