Chapter 2

As Emily turned 2 she started trying things and activities to try and feel happiness or to try and have fun. She tried things like playing ball or swinging on the swing. Today she was chased out of the house because her parents needed to talk. So she went to the swing, not that she enjoyed it she just didn't have anything else to do. And sometimes the thought of her never being happy made her so sad she would feel deeply depressed. It's always been a thought not an action since she did not know how to feel happy. Little Emily was so upset because to know happiness you first had to know love. And the word:love ,was a strange thing to think about since she had no clue what it meant.

The only things people knew in this world was disappointment, sadness, sorrow, hurt and hatred. And disappointment even came to parents if their children did well at school. A person would be sad every day. There was not a moment someone would not feel sorrow. And to honest every single minute another person would be hurt in some way weather they were hurt physically or mentally or emotionally. Well I think I covered every emotion they had except...hate. I can tell you that, even she was young, even little Emily had things or people that she hated.