Chapter 11

So about two weeks ago Emily 11 years old. But Emily discovered something her first mom wasn't a good mom to her but neither is this one. She disliked her first mom but hated the mom she had now. This feeling started brewing two weeks ago just before her 11th birthday. Her mom wanted her to start doing chores that she normally didn't do. And when Emily refused her mom said it was okay. But a few minutes later she came back to Emily and hit her straight through her face (hit as in slapped, a very hard one I might add). And her mom left the room and went to buy groceries. Emily didn't stand up for 2 hours. She was laying on the floor ,still. But she was crying. For the first time in her life she was actually crying.

But she couldn't help it ,her face hurt. And she felt hurt ,no one had ever hit her before not even her father. Now that was not the last time it happened. Everyday after that her mom would hit her and leave the room. I guess her mom was taking her pain and frustration out on her. But just because you get hurt doesn't mean you should take it out on someone else though, right? But her mom would hit her everyday and she never stopped. Emily now cried sometimes when she and Bones would go on a walk.