Chapter 6

In the year little Emily was 6 years old, like I said those nightmares were a sign, her mother died. If you watched closely on the gravestone you'd see that at the mark Death it states bleeding. Well if it's not completely clear her mother basically bled to death. And if you need me to go into specifics, which the people in that world normally didn't do, her mother had internal bleeding at her lungs caused by her ribs stabbing into them. Like I predicted she wasn't going to last long with her husband believing that marriage is built on abuse. Emily's father had one of those days that he would be really angry, yesterday, and he boxed her mom so much and so hard that her ribs cracked inward and caused her internal bleeding. Even though Emily and her mother did not care for each other, little Emily was sad tto see her mom go. Anyway she literally saw her mom die. She was on the floor with a broken face, she tried to stand up and then collapsed on the floor. Her dad dug a grave, threw her mother's body in the open space and covered it up. He put a stone on her grave an Emily carved "Mommy" onto it. They both left and later little Emily came back and put black flowers on the grave. She also threw a few black petals which she ripped off other black flowers onto the grave. Then she left her mother's grave, a few minutes after giving the flowers, without even shedding a tear.