Chapter 5

When Emily turned 5 she started having lots of nightmares. Nightmares like being a witch and burning in a fire. Others were her being pushed off a cliff by friends who didn't like her. But one nightmare was her being at her mom's funeral. Her died but she didn't know of what. Although get mom only died in the dream she didn't think her mom would survive very long in real life. But Emily started to notice that she and her mom actually had a lot in common. Both of them were good at art. A lot of times both of them were good at cooking. But just to be clear they did not love each other as mother and daughter. But must say they were never rude to each other either. Her dad on the other hand was not rude he was ruthless. He would regularly call either Emily or her mother the names useless or worthless. He was a terrible man I must say and an awful boss. He hardly paid his workers. Anyway enough about him. So Emily stop having these nightmares about her standing at her mom's grave. She's had them for four weeks now. Poor little Emily kept having this nightmare especially. Which was still strange because like I said her mom was not dead. Yet. Maybe all these nightmares she was having might have been a sign.