Chapter 1

In 2001 a girl named Emily was born. In 2001 4th of October at 12 o'clock midnight to be precise. She was born into a world where only bad things happened. No one in this world could ever find happiness and fun. All they knew was sadness and sorrow. There were poor people in this world and there were rich people. Most had jobs and some didn't. Normal world basically happiness and any other happy emotion did not exist. Nothing was really out of place. People married to survive not for love. And even the tiniest bit of light that tried to spread in the darkness was shut out. So what I'm saying is Emily was born in a very dark, cruel, sad and sorrowful world.

Since birth Emily did not really want to be alive but yet she dragged herself out of her cold bed and face a terrible day ahead. Yes, meaning to say since birth she was able to walk around on her own. Which wasn't very surprising since the children were never given the joy of struggle. And although Emily didn't really want to be alive she felt she needed to stay alive for some reason. And even though she was never really happy, she was different from other people. Since the age of 1 she had a dream in her little, small sad heart of one day being able to be happy. But little Emily  was sure to find out that dreams are never easy to try and accomplish and have never been allowed in this terrible sad world.