Chapter 18

At 18 years Emily and Michael's "relationship" was growing even stronger. Emily told Michael about her dream of feeling true happiness. He would support her 100% in fact he said he would join her in activities to try and help her be happy and to be honest he didn't know happiness either. So it turned into both their dreams. They started doing things together. They would go on walks and he actually admitted to her that he was kinda stalking her for a few years (only in the woods though, not to her house). But to be honest Emily didn't mind at all. She was just glad they were finally together. So as I said they did everything together. They would walk together, sit together at break, sit with each other in each class. You know how they both have a passion for art?

Well Emily asked Michael if he wanted to join her with her graffiti art. And he said yes. Soon after their first artwork together he asked Emily out and of course she said yes. Emily changed the name from "Peculiar Broken Heart" to "Peculiar Broken Hearts". And I must say my favorite was the one artwork where they quoted:"Reality will try to tear us apart but we will hold on till the end". I love how they love each other so much. But if anyone else noticed they love each other would it be safe to be in a relationship?