Chapter 16

Once Emily was 16 she read a lot of things in Professor Happypants' book. She tried a lot of the things he mentioned in the book but none of them really worked. Though his list was not done, there were were still lots of things to try. For example he suggested to people who have a hobbie for art, they could try something called graffiti. Emily had no idea what graffiti was but luckily the Professor explained it. He said an art form of some kind. People usually did graffiti on walls and it could be done with stencils and and spray paint. It could be done with other kinds of things like paint or chalk too. So Emily thought she should try doing graffiti and picked the spot to do it. Behind the town's museum.

She took her equipment and a ski-mask. She created something wonderful she called "Wanting to pull away from reality". And she decided to call herself "the Peculiar Broken Heart". Which had a deep meaning, if you've paid attention so far you'd know why she chose that particular name. Emily still couldn't get over Michael, her heart slightly beat for him. And since she did graffiti for the first time she decided to make it a regular thing by doing an artwork every week so she would have time getting everything together and pick a safe spot to graffiti.