Chapter 7

2 Months after turning 7 Emily decided to go on a walk. She needed to think. And a walk was the best way the do that. She thought about how she will ever feel...happy. She still had no clue how that dream would come true. Emily thought about the recent death. She wondered whether her dad just might replace her old mom with is someone but new. Would her new mother be the same as her old mother. Emily wondered if her father would ever stop being so abusive towards women Not that her father abused her. Well of course she was abused with words but never physically. Things never really changed. Meaning to say nothing changed in general. But she went on a lot of walks to wonder and she started writing poetry. She would write poems as she went on a walk. None of the poems were happy or fun but they were not without beauty. Because even though something is dark it can still have beauty to it. Writing poetry helped her relieve stress or depression of the day but it still didn't make her happy. She would write poetry about dreams that never came true, death, cloudy days (which was the only weather they actually had apart from thunder and lighting) and sometimes she would even write about her mom before her death. And Emily started having more dreams which I will not tell what they are about.