Chapter Two

"Pata nahi chal paya hai....what do you mean by pata nai chala....kar kya rahe hai aap log...itni bari police force milkar bhi kuch nahi kar paa rahe hai..."Manik shook his head in disbelief.

"Mr.Malhotra..we are trying our best.."but before inspector could say anything more Manik cut him in.."then your "best"isn't enough Inspector..mujhe meri Nandini chahiye..sahi salamat...without a scratch..do you understand..agar aap logo ki lawarpahi ki wajah se Meri Nandini ko kuch bhi hua..kuch bhi...toh purey sahar ko aag laga dunga mai..do you get that.."

"Manik kya bol raha hai.."Cabir held Manik's shoulder to stop him from doing anything irrational but nothing worked as Manik continued "Now go Inspector...and act fast...or you will be responsible for the consequences..leave.."

Though the inspector was older than Manik but Manik's words were enough to send shivers down his spine. He didn't dared to uttered another word as he could feel Manik's rage that was radiating off his demeanour.

The inspector could feel that whatever Manik said..he meant every single word of that.

It wasn't another case of teen-crush..or teenage love story..

This time it was different...

Much...Much..Much different...

Honestly...

He had never experienced anything like this in his career so far...

Does true love look like this...

Indeed...

This guy...was certainly the synonym of that...

Otherwise which 19 year old had the guts to threaten an police officer...that too in duty hours...for some random girl...

No...

This girl wasn't some random girl..

She was different...

She was precious...

She was priceless...for him...

She meant everything...everything...to him...

That's why he was scared...

Because he can't afford to loose her...

He just can't..

And this fear was clearly visible in his eyes...though right now it was present in his in a complete different form...

Killing rage...was all he could witness in Manik's eyes...

The intensity that was floating in Manik's eyes was more than enough to shook the manliness of inspector..

He knew if he uttered another word...things might turn ugly...really ugly...

"Manik..chal yaha se.."Cabir was trying to drag Manik along but he couldn't succeed as Manik was just not ready to give in. So instead Cabir looked at the inspector and said "Inspector i apologise on his behalf...please help us...please help us find Nandini...it's been seven hours that she is been missing...please help us..please.."