Chapter Nine

"How dare she..that B..."but before Alia could complete her sentence Dhruv cut her off "Alia..don't.."

"Dhruv what the hell is wrong with you. You are defending NYONIKA.."Alia was shocked and so were the other members of Fab5.

But before anyone else could say anything Dhruv said "Let me finish Alia.."

Though Alia scowled but she stopped.

"What I meant to say that by calling NYONIKA..you know what...why are you abusing those poor dogs..I mean..come on Alia..dogs ka bhi kuch standard hota hai...and by comparing them to NYONIKA you are literally insulting them...I am sorry..but that is not acceptable to me.."Dhruv said in serious tone.

"Dhruv..."Alia and Mukti screamed together and then started laughing.

"Arey what..kuch galati kaha kya Maine..kyu Cabir.."Dhruv asked looking at Cabir.

"Bilkul nai..Satya Vachan.."Cabir seconded him. "But I have to say tera sense of humour bahut improve ho gaya hai..kya baat..kya baat...kya baat...I am super proud and really impressed..keep it up dude.."

"Oh thank you so much...mai toh dhanya ho gaya aapke muh se apni tariff sunkar..jeevan safal ho gaya mera..Jai Ho Cabira Baba ki.."Dhruv said joining both his hand together in form of a prayer.

"Jeeta rahe...aise hi tarakki karta rahi.."even Cabir played along by raising his hand like the Babaji's to give his ashirwad.

"Oh thank you baba.."saying this Dhruv fell in Cabir's knees. "Aise hi apni kripa dhrishti banaye rakhe mujh par.."

"Awayshya balak..Awashya.."Cabir patted his back.

And the next moment they all burst into laughter.

"Offo..hadh ho tum dono bhi..sach mein.."finally Manik who was a silent spectator to everything spoke...of course only after controlling his laughter.

"Look who's talking.."Cabir rolled his eyes.

"Leh..ab maine kya kiya.."Manik asked.

"Nai..Nai..tu kaha kuch karta hai..sab toh apne aap ho jata hai..kitna bhola bachcha hai na..Awwleeyyy.."Cabir mocked making everyone except Manik started laughing again.

"Cabir...seriously.."Manik scowled.

"Arey why are you getting angry on him Manik..kya galat bola usne..in fact he is absolutely right.."Alia seconded Cabir.

"Thank you.."Cabir said while high-fying with Alia

"Alia..even you too.."Manik shook his head in annoyance.

"Arey why won't I..you did so many things..aur kisi ko bhanak bhi nai lagne di. You knew from day 1 that NYONIKA was behind everything. She did all this so that you get busy with your work and career and taking the advantage of the opportunity she will create such situations because of which you will start drifting away from Murthy's.."

"Right from the moment you decided you that you will take care of Murhty's NYONIKA had been creating trouble for you. Of course she thought that with Nandini's death you will return to darkness so that things would go back to normal. In fact she was hoping with all her heart that you will become that MONSTER that she could take advantage of for her own personal gains.."