Chapter Thirty Three.

**Present Day**

"..Manik..say something.."Raj was hell worried now. It's been almost twenty minute that Nandini told Manik everything..

..from the events that happened on that fateful night to the one that followed after till Nandini left for Denmark for her treatment.

Both Nandini and Raj expected Manik's outburst..

..but there wasn't any..

..which scared both of them like anything...

..because they both knew what this deadening silence mean.

Manik's anger was something that the entire world was scared off..

..however there was something else that was even worse..

..and that was..

..MANIK'S SILENCE.

Reason: It was more like silence before the storm which meant that something was about to happen..

..but exactly what...

..this uncertainty was eating both Raj and Nandini's mind.

Because the only thing that was even way more scary that Monster Manik was this this UNPREDICTABLE MANIK.

Manik was looking down while sitting on the couch next in between Raj and Nandini.

Nandini was holding his hand "Manik..."she whispered but for the first time it didn't work as Manik's eyes were still cold and his face stone face.

She placed her hands on his cheek and lifted his chin so that she could look directly into his eyes but once again all her attempts went in vain because his eyes which was Nandini's route to look into his souls had nothing but emptiness to offer.

However knowing Manik and his habit of being the control freak Nandini could easily reach this conclusion that the soul reason why he was so cold and blank at the moment was all because of one reason..

...her.

She knew that though he might be looking extremely cold at the moment but from within he was burning in rage.

He had always been in control of everything..

..literally everything..

..be it sinister plans which included almost getting Shahid jumped from the terrace or by dumping Navya into that dustbin with a rat.

He had always made sure that no permanent damage was made due to his or his Fab5's act.

He was a Monster..a sheer terror but even in that case he couldn't let anyone get heart.

That's why he always made sure that someone was around to take care of things in case someone tried to do something extreme..like in the both the above cases he sent Dhruv to make sure nothing wrong happens with Shahid or Navya.

He always had it covered.

However the problem arises when situations went out of his hand and there was nothing he could do about it..

..that's when Manik Malhotra loses it..

..big time.

He wasn't fond of life taking him by surprise by throwing him on the face of uncertainty that he just couldn't control or do nothing to stop it from happening..

..like when Pandit kidnapped Nandini.

Nandini saw how berserk he went looking for her..